The Shaped Hideout

"
BlackPulsar wrote:
i myself am still sad i spent points on boxes and not straight mtx.
It is all because you can not wait boxes' MTXs to be added to the shop...so you are sad because you got no patience. :)
Slow down for a minute to enjoy the beauty around us.
"
canilaz_ wrote:
"
BlackPulsar wrote:
i myself am still sad i spent points on boxes and not straight mtx.
It is all because you can not wait boxes' MTXs to be added to the shop...so you are sad because you got no patience. :)

yes... feels bad man and i know i was stupid.i think i got 9 crab pets and much more duplicates... but other people might rage quit caus of this. a limit to box purchase number is safe for the player and not bad for ggg. player will feel the need to buy the missing parts when they come out. so it's a win win thing i think. oh and plus more respect from player base.
Last edited by BlackPulsar on Nov 2, 2019, 8:30:47 PM
i think hideouts should cost nothing and every player should have access to them sure it looks cool but kinda small but of my point of view it should not be sellable cosmetic
this hideout is very small,I'm disappointed to have bought it, if was bigger it would feel better.
I was excited to see how the Shaper h/o would shape up (leave my puns alone!) but like many others I am somewhat disappointed - for its size and overall quality the price seems a bit steep.

TBH, I wouldn't even stress the price point that hard cause I am an advocate of letting people spend their money how they like and if u can't afford it, sorry you just can't afford it, BUT I do think GGG have missed a BIG opportunity here.

Shaper h/o could have been a real money earner if it was a full sized h/o with all the trimmings; micro-details, features and textures, but this is so bare bones... confused:/

Just saying GGG, if you had put in a little more effort on this one people would have been snapping it up!

Last edited by rumblestrips on Mar 12, 2019, 12:28:36 PM
"
BFGjstVnQr wrote:
NO THANKS, how about fixing the standard MAP stash that you ruin each season.

What this guy said!
And noooooow... Absence of Value and Meaning hideout?
Trust me that is worth adding...

*insert tentacle-hentai meme*
bottomtext
There's a bug, when entering the Temple of Azoatl from this hideout the background music is still the hideout music.
U need to add more things like this so i can buy them.
Like it, pretty lit. :)
Oh look, it's a shaped hideout, who would have ever expected this? /s

I really want to like this as I love celestial stuff but my goodness it's so tiny!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info