The Shaped Hideout

Finally
was waiting for it thanks <3
In order to get rid of clearspeed meta cap global movement speed at 100% but make all skills instant so everything feels great.
From the video it looks extremely small, and I also think there's too many floating fragments surrounding the movable area - that aspect was really overdone.

I like the idea, but I'm really not a fan of the execution. Sorry.
“Please understand that imposing strong negative views regarding our team on to other players when you are representing our most helpful forum posters is not appropriate.” — GGG 2022

----

I'm not 'Sarno' on Discord. I don't know who that is.
Didn't doubt for a second this thread will be full of whining people who can't afford this hideout. Is it so hard to keep comments about the price to yourself? If something is to expensive to you it doesn't mean it is for everyone else. Just stop.
"
Didn't doubt for a second this thread will be full of whining people who can't afford this hideout. Is it so hard to keep comments about the price to yourself? If something is to expensive to you it doesn't mean it is for everyone else. Just stop.

People being able to post their feedback about the Shaped Hideout is literally the point of the thread, and knowing what the community does and doesn't like about it is very helpful for GGG - especially when purchasable hideouts are a new concept.

I have no idea why you're discouraging people from posting feedback, but I really wish you wouldn't. Nobody benefits from people being reluctant to do so.
“Please understand that imposing strong negative views regarding our team on to other players when you are representing our most helpful forum posters is not appropriate.” — GGG 2022

----

I'm not 'Sarno' on Discord. I don't know who that is.
no thanks.. can I just get Toras old hideout but at nighttime?
generally dangerous
Instant buy
FIX MAP TABS!
Wait wait wait ... how went the meeting relating to this?

"Guys, our customers buy too many packs and points, what else can we offer?" "But, so much to do, so little time..."
"Just take Shaper area, put a waypoint on it and sell it for 20 bucks as a hideout"

?!

PS: ;)
It would be cool if you could expand it in area somehow each time you did a shaped map, shaper-influenced map, stronghold, or Shaper Realm.

Up to a point lol - don't need it as big as an entire atlas. As it is, however - it's both dreadfully bleak, and claustrophobic. Like a solitary confinement cell but the first step out is a very long and nasty one.

I suppose that is intentional, since Shaper must have felt much the same way when he first realized he had stranded himself in the Upside-Down with no memory of how to get back and something unmaking the universe close upon his heels.

The price point of a premium feature is part of that feature. It doesn't matter if you're rich or poor, it's fair to compare this hideout with other premium hideouts and decide whether this one belongs as-is, or needs some work.

The floating atlas paper scraps are interesting, but they don't deliver on the implied promise of charting new areas or stabilizing a bigger base. Perhaps the scraps could lie still to create thin footbridges between small stable islands/plots of buildable terrain, then float and drift apart once the player has entered the next stable area.

A dynamic like that would really make this one shine, since it would be hard to resist just strolling around the HO to make the scraps coalesce, then disperse as you pass.
[19:36]#Mirror_stacking_clown: try smoke ganja every day for 10 years and do memory game

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info