Synthesis Week 1: What We're Working On

You already should start planing the way to fuckup every aspect of this shitty league mechanics when synthesis go core.
Problem: impostor syndrome
Solution: nerf everything
Result: depressing mess
Last edited by a_z0_9 on Mar 11, 2019, 6:01:54 PM
nice
Sextant
Blocking
COMPLETE
Removal
Of
DirectX
Code

And the game files from the PC version.
"
Sfp4 wrote:
"
Sarno wrote:
"
Bex_GGG wrote:
There needs to be more of a delay before the decay starts moving at the beginning of a decaying Memory.

Yup, RNG really feels bad sometimes.

Loving Synthesis so far! Thanks for working hard on it. :)

This is a horrible league, people like you are why we cant have nice things. Blindly supporting GGG and praising them even when they do a bad job is why things won't get improved.

I really like the league despite a couple of rough edges, to say it's horrible and that GGG have done a bad job and anyone who thinks otherwise is blindly supporting them is ridiculous and comes off as childish. It's not blind praise it's just a different opinion to yours, stay calm grasshopper, deep breaths.
Thanks guys, can you also fix vendor recipes not working with fractured items? For example, rustic sash + whetstone would destroy the fractured mod and turn the item regular.
Last edited by ZaM on Mar 11, 2019, 6:11:21 PM
"
So you are still not working on melee buffs but continue to have a spell-only meta that is making the game insufferable ? Great. I hope your entire company goes bankrupt.

Now now kitty, claws away.

"There are plenty of other changes on our hit list for the future. Attacks need the same level of attention (if not more) that spells are getting in 3.6.0, as well as changes to Abyss Jewels and Physical Weapon Damage, but we'll be spacing these changes over 3.7.0 and beyond to make sure they get the time and attention they deserve."

That's at the very bottom of the last development manifesto. Also I'd recommend conducting yourself in a less petulant manner in future discussions, it's not a good look.
Don't think I've hated a league as much as this since Warbands and I didn't get a single challenge in that league even. And that's saying something for someone who's done max challenges in all but three leagues.

Having to wait for a streamer to bring out some sort of manual on how to make proper use of the league mechanic is terrible, even worse is the implicit system as it's not intuitive nor is there a manual for how it's supposed to work. Sure some secrets can be fun for the discovery but figuring out how the crafting works 4-8 weeks down the line makes the knowledge irrelevant unless you're crafting for standard.

And to rub some salt in the wounds there's no clear indication on how the looting is supposed to work. Doing a 5+ long memory chain ending in a boss encounter means you're leaving several inventories of fractured items on the ground as portal out isn't an option. Learned that the hard way trying to port out after killing boss to drop off items.

So what use it the long memory chains if you can't loot them anyway?

Unless something changes drastically this will pretty much be a dead league to me before the first week is over. Only positive atm is that it's optional at least.
In game contact @MajorAsshole

Challenge T-Shirt: 4/6 | Full Challenge Totems: 21/27
@Bex

BETRAYAL SPAWNS CREATE
EXTENDED, CRIPPLING LAG

EVERY. SINGLE. TIME.

Pass it on.

Intervention 100% always kills me.
Transport is slightly less laggy.
The Labs are ok.

You have a broken piece of code, RUINING mapping.
"
Sarno wrote:
"
Bex_GGG wrote:
There needs to be more of a delay before the decay starts moving at the beginning of a decaying Memory.

Yup, RNG really feels bad sometimes.

Loving Synthesis so far! Thanks for working hard on it. :)

I see what you did there :)
"Path of Exile's engine is currently modern, lean and fast." - Chris Wilson, September 19th, 2019

"It looks like we broke something with 3.10.0. We don't know what it is yet." - Bex, March 16th, 2020

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info