Synthesis Week 1: What We're Working On

sweet
Last edited by dmouze on Mar 11, 2019, 11:21:41 PM
"
My humble suggestion to getting one shotted at the beginning of a memory area:

CwDT + Frost Wall :)

Yeah, I was getting gimped. Then I put CwDT+IC and now it's quite risky. There is a small "thrill factor" when you hop away real fast and then mow the mobs down. It was pretty fun IMO, but if it's removed.. eh whatever lol.
"Path of Exile's engine is currently modern, lean and fast." - Chris Wilson, September 19th, 2019

"It looks like we broke something with 3.10.0. We don't know what it is yet." - Bex, March 16th, 2020
Last edited by girng on Mar 11, 2019, 6:45:48 PM
being able to delete tiles whenever you want will literally skyrocket this league from trash to good
Start up game, change my passive skill tree a little, decide to test out no frills map, syndicate pops up, game freezes, DIE! Good job GGG.
Don't let us rotate memories, lol, it would break the league. If people want you to make it so easy, just send them to di... another game where pets are collecting drops for players or something, idk. BTW, I was laughting when somebody wanted those pets in PoE on reddit, but, you know, when you make items drop in memories and then around us when we finish it, it's almost like that and I get annoyed in maps, where I have to actually click on items right away ;o Stop making me more lazy!

Smile! <3
That was double post, loool.

Ok, to make it look not bad, I have to thank you for great work! Amazing game and team taking care of it!
Smile! <3
Last edited by Wilc on Mar 11, 2019, 6:47:43 PM
Sounds good, thanks o/. And i'd indeed rather keep the rewards as they're without enabling more easy way to plan our paths, with rotations & cie. I find the actual functioning on point.
Last edited by Harest on Mar 11, 2019, 6:47:24 PM
the first time i used a portal to get out of memory map to the memory nexusand then i try to re-enter it, the game get stuck - the mensaje traveling to memory void appeared , but no warp occurred, and i was unable to use waypoint, change character or even logout 8 needed to force shut the game)

i also suffered for the item deleted in the memory bug .. good to see it fixed

Also: i wanna give a idea: how about a HOLY golem - his aura can maybe turn all your spells into holy just giving them a small percentage of his elemental damage as physical

-edited for orthography reasons-
Last edited by gexian on Mar 11, 2019, 6:52:55 PM
Very, very little being addressed here.

"
Distant Memories can sometimes spawn on top of or beside planned Memories, which ruins the plan. This is a tricky one because the obvious solution of not having Distant Memories spawn on or next to your plan both introduces something akin to Sextant blocking and also means that you are getting fewer rewards near the path you actually intend to take. We feel that if we made this change that it'd both encourage blocking abuse and also reduce the rewards that players actually receive. Having said that, we know that the current situation of plans being invalidated feels bad. The solution needs more consideration.

I'm sorry, but what is the point of planning anything if it can be interrupted AT ANY TIME? There is stuff popping up all over the place and that makes the entire purpose of this map actually impossible to do anything with. This is completely asinine. This isn't like sextant blocking at all - other maps didn't show up and suddenly stop you from running the map you were just running. Come on guys, you're better than this.
(2-3-2019) Buff underused skills (3.23?!)+ selfcast, stop nerfing defense, build in threshold jewels (3.23?!), implement D3-style looting, add death log + MTX preview, actually rework flasks, stop balancing around the .01%, unnerf Harvest, ADD NEW WAYS TO LEVEL, finally implement Loot 2.0
Just let us lock in a plan to run it. This can eliminate many loadscreens I imagine and stop the ruining of paths. While we run this plan nothing new can spawn and instead the Nexus spawns update with each memory we complete on maps. This way we can plan ahead a bit better and I think with the ability to 'lock in' our plan it feels more like an "action" like running Delve or the Temple of Atzoatl.

Right now one of my big problems is that often a "nexus run" isn't time defined. I have no idea if it will be cut short because my path gets completely ruined and I have to go farm a bunch of new memories, or if I can actually do what I wanted to. And even if my plan doesn't get ruined new rewards might spawn while I'm doing my 'run' that require me to go back to maps and get the right memories.

Path planning should be outside of the Nexus so we know ahead of time what we get and where to go, it shouldn't change while we're doing our 'run'.
Last edited by ELEKTROLL on Mar 11, 2019, 6:51:58 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info