Synthesis Week 1: What We're Working On

Then it was the clean install of the game which helped you. Steam doesnt change anything of the game files, how it could give you better performance?
>no difference
>15 gb vs 20 gb
riiiiiight
you cant defrag ggpk with steam,you apprantly didnt even bother looking into it,you went straight bonobo.
Last edited by Nibelton on Mar 14, 2019, 11:08:39 AM
Thats why i said its the clean install which helped you. Do you cant read or understand?
Please give us some way to turn off Betrayal/Syndicate or at least eliminate the ambush scenario. I lag terribly every time that happens and usually lag die, even with a solid character.

Been playing for years but strongly considering walking away. Not happy with the direction POE is taking. The last league I really liked was Delve. Perhaps you could branch off the new stuff into a new game entirely.
"
Panatopulos wrote:
Thats why i said its the clean install which helped you. Do you cant read or understand?

reading you literary decreases IQ
how does clean install will decresea reading/loading times ? who said it was clean install ? how about YOU read and comprehend words ?
Last edited by Nibelton on Mar 14, 2019, 12:30:55 PM
Reinstall the game has the same effect like you would defrag the ggpk file, Einstein ;)
And if you install the game with the standalone client, then it is a clean install cause you dont use the old files.
Looks like your IQ decreased already in a way where your logical thinking is not available
"
Thump553 wrote:
Please give us some way to turn off Betrayal/Syndicate or at least eliminate the ambush scenario. I lag terribly every time that happens and usually lag die, even with a solid character.

Been playing for years but strongly considering walking away. Not happy with the direction POE is taking. The last league I really liked was Delve. Perhaps you could branch off the new stuff into a new game entirely.

This.

There should at least be a stop gap measure to prevent this until you guys fix whatever the real issue is with intervention spawns. It's ruining your league. (people with this issue are NOT a minority)
Echoing this once more. PLEASE Temporarily remove random Syndicate encounters and limit them to just Jun's daily map location, so most of us can AVOID the automatic -10% XP.

I've lost two full levels worth of XP over the course of trying to do mapping and getting my current character to lvl 90 and this is agonizing. Plus, I can't even really DO the Syndicate content anymore, and I quite liked Betrayal.

Eventually I resorted to just Delving for XP, but it's boring as f to do nothing but this. There's really no point in playing right now with this issue.

PLEASE temporarily disable or restrict Syndicate encounters.
"
When you unveil Veiled Modifiers it should always unlock the correct modifiers.

Did I misinterpret this line? I thought this meant that when u unveil a modifier, you get it in the crafting bench automatically 100% progress now, instead of half or 1/3 progression, so with the patch today it just meant that previously unveiled modifiers would unlock the incorrect modifiers in the crafting bench? There is no 100% progression unveil planned?
Last edited by yaqub on Mar 14, 2019, 10:15:12 PM
Why, thank you for allowing me to beta test this --> HORRIBLY <-- half-baked league content. If the core game wasn't as amazing as it is, I doubt I'd be playing.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info