Synthesis Week 1: What We're Working On

What about that divine orb you owe me Chris Wilson!

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2455808
------------------>> IGN: Puerrto <<------------------
Good stuff, enjoying the league.
Thanks everyone at GGG for all the hard work.
Last edited by Sinaranu on Mar 16, 2019, 5:52:13 AM
This was definitely one of the rougher launches I've seen in terms of mechanics-specifics bugs, but I've quite enjoyed it despite that and am psyched to see that pretty much all of the things I ran into are addressed in this list, or already in a patch! Ability to clear unwanted memories will be a huge boon as well.

Now if we can just completely remove Intervention from the game, this will be the perfect week! (Seriously - I want to go back to Hardcore, damn it!)
"
viperesque wrote:
"
Bex_GGG wrote:
Distant Memories can sometimes spawn on top of or beside planned Memories, which ruins the plan. This is a tricky one because the obvious solution of not having Distant Memories spawn on or next to your plan both introduces something akin to Sextant blocking and also means that you are getting fewer rewards near the path you actually intend to take. We feel that if we made this change that it'd both encourage blocking abuse and also reduce the rewards that players actually receive. Having said that, we know that the current situation of plans being invalidated feels bad. The solution needs more consideration.

IMO just removing the existence of planned memories would be a good thing for the system. Just have them be immediately active when placed. Not only would it solve this, but it removes the awful feeling of having to be in place to activate them manually in order to maintain your memory chains (especially awful when you need to do this in another decaying memory).

This would probably make it very easy for people to fill up the entire memory map tho.
Not sure if it's just me, but, How about the hit rate of Wave of Conviction skill?
Just let us set the zone from the Nexus. Having to walk all the way to another zone next to it just to set it (wasting a turn for that zone if you don't want to run it) feels TERRIBLE. I agree that rotation shouldn't be added but there's no reason to make this such a slog. Because if this and not being able to delete memories, this is the most boring league since Talisman. Hands down. You guys have an excellent league here. You just flopped on the execution. Hard.
Last edited by BrownTown86 on Mar 12, 2019, 4:28:58 PM
REMOVE.BETRAYAL.PERMANENTLY

We don't want it.

Get it?
[b][u]Zana[/u][/b]: Still sane, Exile?
[b][u]Exile[/u][/b]: Ye.
[b][u]Zana[/u][/b]: Hold my Flask.
"
We plan to add the ability to delete Memories from your inventory list directly. This means that if you obtain one that you really don't need right now, you no longer have to plan it, run it and then delete it.

Now, this is a move in the right direction. Only thing missing now is letting us place memories with bridges "connected" to walls. And make it so placing the memories on planning actually just places them. Having to run 10 different memories wasting charges just to place it is horrible. Specially when "Siosa"'s RNG keeps spawning wasteful 2 path memories.

And just in case it haven't been said: nuke Betrayal from orbit. It's a complete borefest.
Last edited by mindcontroler on Mar 12, 2019, 5:37:58 PM
As long as "this area has decayed", for me "this league has decayed".

Betrayal however, should really go and decay. Worst expansion so far and probably the reason why there were less players at start of this league than before.
I posted this in the Bug Reports forum - but just wanted to mention it here to make sure it gets seen. There is a bug with showing the Memory Map UI using your keybound shortcut. I skipped cavas on my main, didnt go into the nexus and then I was playing with a friend and we did the instance that changed Cavas into Zana. Now - I have tried to start doing the league mechanic on my main, but I can not view the Memory Map UI unless I click on a stabilizer in the nexus or speak to zana - the keybind does not work at all. It works fine on my alt, on which I did the earyl quests with cavas and was doing the league mechanic from the start. It is a very crippling bug, esp. on HC and I hope this gets fixed soon.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info