Synthesis Week 1: What We're Working On

Please please fix cwc and spell cascade. It's currently broken which makes my league starter build not work
"
LadyLoriana wrote:
Please please fix cwc and spell cascade. It's currently broken which makes my league starter build not work

Spell Cascade is only supposed to work on self casted non-channeling spells.
First off Divine Ire and all the other "Holy" Spells feels great.. Divine Ire clears like a champ and feels great. So when i say it feels great i mean it litteraly destroys everything.

Yet for some reason i cant even get 3-5 seconds into these Memories and im either trapped by the blue shit or it outright just engulfs me before i can move. Its pretty frustrating. Especially since i dont typically mess with the league stuff while leveling and now since i have in maps litteraly over half the encounters i go into are like this so i cant even engage the League Content..

Everything else is pretty cool. The chaos spell are really good. The League i wish i could give more feedback on but for the first league ever i cant really do much with it right now. Hopfully Thursday patch buttons some things up so i can actually run some of the league stuff.
There is a fine line between Consideration and Hesitation.
The former is Wisdom, the latter is Fear.
Nice!

*Yeah i noticed the glove enchant not being shown on the skills bar in the char menu aswell and thought that it's been changed so that they are not shown anymore... but it's bugged? Ok :p

*Yeah those betrayal interventions are game freezing lags that get you killed...

*Being able to delete memories from that list yay!

*Yeah i remember in one area i had a mod that stretched like atleast 1/3rd the way across the screen from the right side... crazy.
Quit after Legion, rejoined PoE to see what the game's like now in 3.12.
Last edited by Paldamus on Mar 11, 2019, 11:24:51 PM
No mention of Syndicate experience increase? I doubt I will be able to run a single Mastermind this league at the current rate of exp. Hell, I doubt I'll even fill out half my crafting bench either with the horrible unveil system being even worse than it was in Betrayal...
I was trying the dread banner (the impale banner) and I dont see impale animations when I use frost blades
"
Bex_GGG wrote:
Distant Memories can sometimes spawn on top of or beside planned Memories, which ruins the plan. This is a tricky one because the obvious solution of not having Distant Memories spawn on or next to your plan both introduces[...]
It's not that tricky. Simple fix: Get rid of the annoying "planning" step. If i put a node down, lock it in place. Don't make me run all the way to it, just to lock it in and get it out of my inventory of 10.
Necropolis: 96
SC: 95 97 93 96 100 93 94 93 94 95 96 97 94 93 94
HC RIP: 94 96
Character archive: view-thread/963707
Control F PS4 0 results.

Im waiting another league, arent I.
"
At the end of Memories most of the items that dropped during your run are gathered for you and dropped at your feet once you've left the Memory. This currently doesn't work for items that you've attempted to pick up inside the Memory while your inventory was full. This should be fixed in this update.
THANK YOU!
"
We plan to add the ability to delete Memories from your inventory list directly. This means that if you obtain one that you really don't need right now, you no longer have to plan it, run it and then delete it.

I thought of this last day, this will be so useful!
"
There will be a larger radius of no monsters around the start of each Memory.
Omg, this too! Thank you!
"
There needs to be more of a delay before the decay starts moving at the beginning of a decaying Memory.
I got myself stuck and killed so many times because of the instant decay start
"
Players are sometimes unable to return to Distant Memories from the Memory Nexus.
not sure if this is what i think it is but if it is, i thank you ones again.
I usually do not read popular posts again after i made a comment on it, unless it's one of my own. I wish to have a Black robed Grim Reaper micro set in game one day, grant my wish, GGG
Last edited by VoidExilePoE on Mar 12, 2019, 1:42:22 AM
grateful for this fixes would be even better to play now.

really appreciate all of yours hard work and effort to make this game even better.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info