Synthesis Week 1: What We're Working On

Thank you for using the word " trivialised" in a game design/mechanic paragraph.

Will refer back to it in the future as needed, when "Gamers" talk superficially about their game design/mechanics point of view.
Thankyou for all your hard work.

I have one major issue: Cast While Channeling does not work with Spell Cascade on The Whispering Ice. It has worked previous leagues but suddenly no longer works. Could someone please look into this?
They transmit, we receive.
What about the instance latency roulette? For many of us this is the most important one 😁
With the risk of sounding a bit ungrateful, I sure hoped that certain skill bugs would've been addressed before memory nexus bugs. Like spell cascade not working with CWC.
No word on delve fixes?
I hope the issues are on their radar.

Monsters not giving xp...
Online delenda est:
When the lifecycle of PoE will draw to an end many years from now,
there needs to be a final patch making it available offline.
Why not just let you lock in your pre-planned path. This lets you place and delete them willingly. (And prevents them from blocking your path with RNG spawns)
Wat da hek
Last edited by Lward53 on Mar 12, 2019, 4:08:34 AM
Spoiler
Question: could the items dropped in the Cavas/Venarius memory, where he is revealed to be Venarius and Zana afterwards takes over the memory portals, be taken with you when the memory ends? Or maybe the portal (?) to exit the memory should spawn off to the side and not in the middle. When I had this memory it was in a map with beyond so there were lots of monsters and lots of loot. So much I switched off highlighting during the fight. And then suddenly while I was fighting monsters I was thrown out of the memory without any decay occurring. I suspect I clicked on a portal while running around dodging monsters and attacks. All my loot stayed behind. Also, it would be nice if Zana's reaction when you return could be replayed or keep playing when you exit the dialogue menu, as I missed it because I needed to address some monsters attacking me.
Thank you so much. Great game :)
Awesome league so far, thank you! These fixes will sure make it even better! Keep up the good work guys!
Can INTERVENTION at the very least be temporarily "swaped" so that it occurs LAST instead of FIRST (out of the three Betrayal encounters) so that all of the assets load on that map and we don't get magically 0FPS freeze/killed? (another advantage being that people who are plagued with this freeze/lag crap can see the other encounters and decide to "opt out" instead of loosing our exp) ...or just add SSD to the MINIMUM system requirements.

It kind of feels like most of us should just quit for a while and wait until this is eventually addressed, especially since it's a serious problem that essentially makes the game somewhat unplayable for some of us.

This league was super smooth otherwise (for me at least). ZERO DCs or crashes... EXCEPT that damn intervention BUG.

EDIT: The BEST part is when you get a Zana on a map that leads somewhere where you only have one portal and the intervention ROBS you of it due to a freeze/crash. Fun.
Last edited by SpeedyParticles on Mar 12, 2019, 9:14:50 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info