Synthesis Week 1: What We're Working On

Very Nice Quality of Life Patch.
Synthesis is a Very Good and Fun League so far.
I would like seeing a point in gathering Synthesised Items.
Because i find in it`s Current state the Synthesiser to be pretty Underwhelming.
Would love to see some changes to that Mechanic of the League.

How about a "Planing Mode" ?

placing tiles around and after planing and building is finished we have two options

- accept: every tile will be placed
- cancel: every tile goes back to inventory

that would be great!

so we can play around, plan a way and after that accept it and lock it in.

P.S. CollectionTabWhen ? :P
"The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched - they must be felt with the heart."
Last edited by vonMoselberg on Mar 11, 2019, 5:23:47 PM
Awesomeness!
(Steam)MickeyDankMouse
(PSN)MickeyDankMouse
(Xbox)MickeyDankMouse
-MickeyDankMouse-
no gloves ench (lol,again same problems after betrayal?? how??); no fossil/essence crafting (wtf, this is main way to work with new league) and still no buffing rewards. Cool. Running and farming useless items to syntethis them into another useless one. S P I C Y
but w/e , dont really care, if they dont want make good leagues - their choice. o.o
Good start for what being worked on. Hopefully it isn't the full extent of what ends up being in the patch on Thursday, but rather telling us what the current thoughts are.
The improved should help with retention a little, but idk if it'll bring people back that already got fed up with the initial annoyance of Synth league and the lackluster rewards. Betrayal was too heavy weighted to reward low lvl zerging of content, while it's top end was non-existent. While Synth is either non-existent or to top-heavy, I haven't really figured out which.

The lack of rotation I think is fine, but give us the option to allow connections to dead end into reward nodes instead? It still forces us to connect paths to use them and placed memories can't have the dead ends, but forced memories should allow them.
ty GGG looking forward for the patch and more !
While I actually love Betrayal as a concept, could I get the chance to disable that league content until you get a fix for the lag issue? Weirdly enough I only get it on the first encounter. but given that for some reason that is always Intervention I just die once every betrayal map currently. And that is pretty frustrating.

Preferably i would like to disable Intervention for now but that is obviously not a workaround so I would like to make Jun spawn at the start of a zone and on activation be able to play Betrayal.

I hope that you find a fix soon tho. While Voidfletcher is a bit steep in price right now i really want it specificly because Betrayal actually rewards single target damage while mapping. HUGE props on that still.

Hope you are all doing well <3
"
Distant Memories can sometimes spawn on top of or beside planned Memories, which ruins the plan. This is a tricky one because the obvious solution of not having Distant Memories spawn

Um, why not spawn 4-exits memory in that case? %)
"
"
Distant Memories can sometimes spawn on top of or beside planned Memories, which ruins the plan. This is a tricky one because the obvious solution of not having Distant Memories spawn

Um, why not spawn 4-exits memory in that case? %)

Funny enough 4 exit memory reward nodes would actually fix a lot of the usability issues this mechanic has lol.
Betrayal not being nerfed?

Max memories not being increased?

LOL
No one cares about standard. It's literally a recycle bin, just press empty.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info