[3.10] MRSEANCONNORS CRIT / ARC TOTEMS - Hierophant 4.5 MIL DPS / BEGINNER FRIENDLY [All Content]

hey man,

just finished assemble the build and i think you should change the annoint instability for infused, cause if you already have it on your tree it does not stack.

other than that nice build tho following again after some leagues xP.
"
Deutush wrote:
Hello, nice build with no dps.
Name of the thread - 4,5 MILLION DPS!!!!
In POB - 200k ) yeah maybe its x4 so its 800k only, with awakened suport skils))
Thank you for lying and for my waste time!!

and to all the people not seeing the damage in PoB:
1. Be sure to have both vaal skills in the build.
2. Remember to mark all flasks as 'activated'.
3. Set the 'configuration' tab properly:
- turn on power charges;
- turn on endurance charges;
- mark totems as summoned;
- trigger curses;
- mark the enemy as "shocked".

These steps can increase your PoB damage tenfold.

Cheers!

Noob question, but why not come out through the dps nodes? Also, why all the mana nodes? Just for the MOM extra life?
i been playing totem builds on and off since incursion and decided to make one at the end of this league

started out with ball lightning and eventually used arc instead.

i think the build is great1 until ard tier 14 where the metamorphs get a bit dicey when they can out-life regen your damage.

i found 40% of the metamorphs unkillable in t-16 becoz they either have so much damage they one shot the totems the moment they spawn or they can outregen life the damage dealt as GGG didn't implement a hard cap on a metamorph's ability. i have seen a few metamorphs teleport (in the goo state and hence invulnerable) back and forth repeatedly with no cooldown.

build clears great and is a breeze to play up to tier 13. boss clearing is okay-ish because of how much life they have now. this build can delve but you will need to use a lot of flares because its not a cyclone character.

i eventually got atziri's reflection which was more of a QOL buy then power boost although dropping dual kikazaru's for a essence worm and a double damage buff circle of regret is a dps / QOL worthy boost.

"
Dezzo79 wrote:
i been playing totem builds on and off since incursion and decided to make one at the end of this league

started out with ball lightning and eventually used arc instead.

i think the build is great1 until ard tier 14 where the metamorphs get a bit dicey when they can out-life regen your damage.

i found 40% of the metamorphs unkillable in t-16 becoz they either have so much damage they one shot the totems the moment they spawn or they can outregen life the damage dealt as GGG didn't implement a hard cap on a metamorph's ability. i have seen a few metamorphs teleport (in the goo state and hence invulnerable) back and forth repeatedly with no cooldown.

build clears great and is a breeze to play up to tier 13. boss clearing is okay-ish because of how much life they have now. this build can delve but you will need to use a lot of flares because its not a cyclone character.

i eventually got atziri's reflection which was more of a QOL buy then power boost although dropping dual kikazaru's for a essence worm and a double damage buff circle of regret is a dps / QOL worthy boost.

Strongly disagree...
I am speedrunning T16 and kill all méta very easily... With this build. Awakening 8
Did Uber elder Yesterday with one death.

This build is very strong against big meta cause You can just wait behind your totems which never die before You recast them
What about one Void Battery and Aztiri's Reflection. Would that work or is the dps loss too big?
[Removed by Support]
Any thoughts on Archmage Support? May be really good here
Hi, noob here. How does Vaal haste work with CWDT?
"
HQGeoorg wrote:
Hi, noob here. How does Vaal haste work with CWDT?

Vall Skills won't trigger with CWDT, it is an extra cast you have to press yourself. Think of it as your "Oh crap!" button.
Worked on this for couple hours to include the new cluster jewels and also gem swapped. Doing twice as much damage than before. (From 540k on shaper per totem to 980k)

Here is the POB:

https://pastebin.com/dLUxjh5u

Keep in mind that you can still optimize A LOT. The gear is mostly garbage except for the 6 link and void batteries only couple C.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info