[3.10] MRSEANCONNORS CRIT / ARC TOTEMS - Hierophant 4.5 MIL DPS / BEGINNER FRIENDLY [All Content]

New player here. I'm having trouble with metamorphs on T15 and T16 maps. When they have extra health and/or extra regen, it feels like I'm doing no damage to them and they just one-shot me. Do I just need to get better or am I doing something wrong?

https://pastebin.com/kmbwawAM

What should I focus on upgrading next?
Hello!
Am I missing something or does Vaal Righteous Fire not do any damage due to ancestral bond?
"
New player here. I'm having trouble with metamorphs on T15 and T16 maps. When they have extra health and/or extra regen, it feels like I'm doing no damage to them and they just one-shot me. Do I just need to get better or am I doing something wrong?

https://pastebin.com/kmbwawAM

What should I focus on upgrading next?

For that purpose someone told me to take frost bomb, it weakens enemy regen by 70%, so im gonna try changing less duration for a frost bomb and lightning warp for flame dash.
Lightning warp lets you cast it constantly for mobility but, on boss fights makes you die sometimes due to need high anticipation skills(something i dont have), maybe ill change them between bossing/mapping. That lets you an open socket (swift affliction does nothing valuable with frost bomb for the purpose we want.) so we can socket in that gear piece Flame dash/faster casting/Frost bomb/vaal grace for some improved survival on boss for us and out totems.

I could appreciate you opinion with those changes.

"
Am I missing something or does Vaal Righteous Fire not do any damage due to ancestral bond?

Vaal righteous fire is mean to buff our totems, not to do any damage.
https://pastebin.com/ySV0s05V

Im not sure if im doing fine, any advices?
why not use a shield that gives +1 to max summoned totems?
it will be better for bosses
Hello Havock,
First of all thank you for your guide, i started POE last week and i am really enjoying Arc totem.

However i have an understanding question concerning gems :

Sometimes you write :

- Arcane Surge (Keep at lvl 13)
- Conductivity
- Faster Casting
- Increased Area Of Effect

I understand the "keep at lvl 13"

And sometimes you write :

- Immortal Call (Lvl 8)
- Cast When Damage Taken (Lvl 10)
- Increased Duration (Lvl 20)
- Vaal Haste (Lvl 8)

lvl 8/10/8 => Do you mean "keep at lvl ..." or is there something i dont understand?

+ You dont say anything concerning the rest of the stuff? (Helm etc...)

Thank you and sorry for this newbe question,
Loka
Last edited by LOKAPANDA on Jan 14, 2020, 7:50:08 AM
I am having some problem with my damage

Kind of New in game, if someone could give me a hint I appreciate. My base Damage is only 80k. Effective dps near 150k, you could see my carácter un profile.

Hello guys,

wouldn't a shield like this one be a good alternative to Atziri?

Severa adjustmen done
Now Damage is huge.
I used awaken Lightning penetration an awaken elemental increase
Works amazing
My problem is survive with big bosses
Can some1 take a look my chat?

I Will post pastebin tonight

What should I change for freezing pulse?
A lot?
This build sounds really fun to me.
But i have 1 question... Isnt 2 shimmerons better then 2 apep's rage..?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info