[3.10] MRSEANCONNORS CRIT / ARC TOTEMS - Hierophant 4.5 MIL DPS / BEGINNER FRIENDLY [All Content]

gloves u use?
The only thing i dislike from this build is Lightning Warp, even capped still have that delay that bothers me.
I changed it for Flame Dash.

Really amazing build,probably not the best but I enjoyed so much.
I did get the void batteries for the build, but it is as if my dps went down :(. Can someone explain the reason, please?

https://pastebin.com/PzuFfBFZ
Last edited by Grewious98 on Jan 4, 2020, 9:34:39 PM
1 Void battery
1 shimmeron is the best setup for me

you should try in your POB
But I don't understand why my dps went down in the first place, like I a have very good setup regarding the things I should have, but for some reason I can't even reach 200k
Last edited by Grewious98 on Jan 5, 2020, 12:48:40 PM
"
Grewious98 wrote:
But I don't understand why my dps went down in the first place, like I a have very good setup regarding the things I should have, but for some reason I can't even reach 200k

First a wall u have 2 ACTIVE aura when use gem "Clear Mind".
What do need to do to make this gem work? That's right, don't have reserved manna. Understand?

Second. U dont take 2 Power Charges. When we use 2*Void Battery whe receive +200% Spell Damage whe we have 8 active Power Charges. Understand?

Thrind. When we use Wise Oak, we must have Cap Resistance Lighting more than any other. Because "During Flask Effect, Damage Penetrates (10-15)% Resistance of each Element for which your Uncapped Elemental Resistance is highest". Highest resistance = this element have penetrate. Understand?

And finally. Use unique equipment only what is presented in the build. Because in yellow part we can craft more life and other cool staf. This build super squishy. Especially in this league and new bosses.

I little change u bild. Dont forget in PoB activate "Configuration - Do u use power Charges"
https://pastebin.com/tTPE58RG
How exactly do we deal with burning and ignite?
I'm pretty new and looking for 'beginner friendly' builds and was sad to see this had about a dozen mandatory uniques. Even the leveling guide has mandatory uniques. That's not beginner friendly at all.

The build looks fun but I can't do it until I farm up a lot of currency and mandatory uniques...
Hello noticed many mistake in the build.

You've got "ennemy is shock" when you don't have any mean to scale the base shock.

You went for mystic bulwark nods and prodigal perfection ( 5 in total ) that gives you less damage than crackling speed(3 point)

Anyway you're actually dealing 50% less damage than what's written in your pob because your shock value is actually really low and not 50% more
"
CruorFRA wrote:
1 Void battery
1 shimmeron is the best setup for me

you should try in your POB

It's a good tip. Good upgrade for me as well with a Shimmeron.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info