[3.10] MRSEANCONNORS CRIT / ARC TOTEMS - Hierophant 4.5 MIL DPS / BEGINNER FRIENDLY [All Content]

The only workaround I can think of is to tinker with your curse set-up.

Go for Ice spear and use power charge on critical support, Hextouch and conductivity. between casting totems you simply cast this spell to generate power charges and apply conductivity.

Move arcane surge to your movement skill instead.

It is worth considering a militant faith jewel that gives 4% extra totem damage per 10 devotion and inner conviction for an extra 3% damage per power charge and the extra totem damage.

I just dropped the void batteries and switched back to a rare wand + shield with +1 to all lightning skill gems and critical strike chance for spells.
I'm also using Viridi's Veil plus a magic ring in the right slot to become imune to curses and added an essence worm with zealothy instead of the old rings.
In addition, I changed the tree to focus on block (including glancing blows) and generate spell damage based on block rate via arcane swiftness.

As a result, the build feels much tougher (currently 4700 hp, 1200 es, 3000 mana, 58% attack and 40% spell block) but we lose some damage. I'm at about 500k per totem with 6 totems (including multiple totems support).
T16 still possible without any huge problems.
Last edited by Ronin_1304 on Feb 4, 2021, 11:00:29 AM
Hello! Thanks for the guide. In this build, what actually gives us the power charges? I feel like I can't seem to trigger them on.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info