[3.10] MRSEANCONNORS CRIT / ARC TOTEMS - Hierophant 4.5 MIL DPS / BEGINNER FRIENDLY [All Content]

Hello, nice build with no dps.
Name of the thread - 4,5 MILLION DPS!!!!
In POB - 200k ) yeah maybe its x4 so its 800k only, with awakened suport skils))
Thank you for lying and for my waste time!!
Any propositions of upgrade?

Anything i found is corrupt of Soul Mantle with +1 socketed gems / lightning gems.
First: This build defense is suck, immortal call not enough to deal with "STUN LOCK"
Second: The dmg is not that high, not as 4m as you say.
Hey! loving the build but i have a issue that maybe you can help with. I have 6l soul mantle and dual batteries but im not gaining any power charges at all. I also have the inyas. Thanks!
@AgronMilanowek A way to get more damage is getting a Warlord helm with +1 max power charges. Bonus if it has ele damage or crit multi. Another thing is getting a Crusader amulet. They have some nice mods, but I'm just using one with a 6% increased damage per power charge mod.
I'm a newish player and I've enjoyed playing this build very much. Unfortunately I've hit a wall at around T15/16 awakened lvl 3. Low life/defenses have been a problem for a while, and now DPS too seems too low to progress in the conqueror fights.

I'd love to see more of the endgame content and I'd be very grateful for any ideas on how to take this build further. I have around 5 exa to spend atm.

https://pastebin.com/tzW1T1XW
Last edited by Quadrizeps on Feb 1, 2020, 2:33:04 PM
"
Quadrizeps wrote:
I'm a newish player ...

Check your main skill setup - remove !!!!elemental focus!!!! -> you don't shock with it. Buy awakened controlrd destruction, and awakened added lightning damage. Upgrade gems to atleast 20 level and 20 quality. Buy helmet with proper enchant. What is your live/mana/es ?
Check my items maybe it will help you with upgrades.
i don't get power charges???
"
alexi___ wrote:

Everytime your totems die you supposed to gather power charge. So spam Totem :)

According to POB i got 2,2m DPS with my build... Cost so much EX and i am so squishy...
This build is destroying everything but i get OS everytime...
"
alexi___ wrote:

You need the ascendancy point "Conviction of Power" :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info