[3.10] MRSEANCONNORS CRIT / ARC TOTEMS - Hierophant 4.5 MIL DPS / BEGINNER FRIENDLY [All Content]

Hi! I love arc really cant get enough of it. I am trying to decide on a build and I was wondering how this templar build compares to trappers? Do the totems help out with tanking? Also, I really want to do Hall of Grandmasters, can this build do it?
Why not get Shamanistic Fury? It seems like an obvious choice?
Is Choir of the Storm amulet good for this build?
Hello,

I have been doing calculations with path of buildings and all indicates that with wrath gem lvl 20 you have more damage than with clear mind cobalt jewel.

Can you tell me if I am right or wrong?

Thank you bro, nice build.
You would be losing out on a pretty amount of damage reduction via Mind over Matter.

Otherwise, yes, Wrath is alot more dmg compared to Clear Mind. Combine that with another dmg jewel in the socket.

So whatever you want, wether it be dmg reduction or big dick deeps.
How do i play this build in hardcore? Is there anything i should be changing?
I'm new to this game and really need some help. Regarding the gems, I'm confused, I'm guessing main skill means you put six gems in your vest. I get confused with the other ones though. What gear do you use the immortal call setup on? What about the other gems. I don't understand what escape means or where I put it, I don't really understand what any of the gem setups mean. I watched the video where you see the inventory and copied the pastebin link but I'm still so damn confused lol. The only thing that makes sense is the skill tree and getting the uniques. Welp please help : (
Anyone want to share their hideout tooltip? Want to see coralation between pob and hideout tooltip. 4mil dps is impossible to get.. Even 1mil PoB seems out of reach yet.

Anyone with 2mil dps?
Poe 2.0 new trailers when?
guys, don't follow this guide. it is really low damage and zero survivability.
if you have to follow a guide of the author go with his FP totems.
Not sure what you mean (note that Im a longtime player but v. casual, i play 40/50hours per league usually)
I'm flying through yellow maps at the moment with this build, the whole screen just explodes in a sec, just run / drop totem / run / drop totem / run.

And I do not have the void battery, just the cheap version (apep something).
Not much survivability I guess compared to other build but I have around 4k HP + 1K es + 2.7k mana (MOM) / 3 end charges at all times.
I spent maybe 30 chaos on the gear lol.
To do fast mapping its fine, I never get touched.

In any case, I feel its a million times better map clearing than the CA/TR trickster I started because of how arc chains so much further..
For sure one of the most effective build I tried.

Cheers

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info