[3.10] MRSEANCONNORS CRIT / ARC TOTEMS - Hierophant 4.5 MIL DPS / BEGINNER FRIENDLY [All Content]

for clearing yellow maps it is fine, sure.
Anyone playing it right now ? I'm at 87 lv still missing some points still at 5l on Soul mantle and still missing Void battery... dunno if this will do the work but fighting bosses is pain to do...
Clearing map is ok, but when i'm facing a boss encounter its just omg :P was fighting this shield conqueror like 7 mins or so ? (awaeking lv 4)
So i'd like to ask if this last socket + weapon + hmm dunno wise oak flask will change anything to boss fights or its just better to reroll?
Ty for anwsers and some adwice :)
P.s sorry for my bad eng :p
What amulet should i use?
Well I kill guardians in red maps no problem. With dying of course, veritania easily freeze me, the thumbs down guardian is most difficult also.

edit: "mana gained on kill" works with totems?
Poe 2.0 new trailers when?
Last edited by webas on Mar 24, 2020, 4:20:32 PM
"
Hyorimarou wrote:
Anyone playing it right now ? I'm at 87 lv still missing some points still at 5l on Soul mantle and still missing Void battery... dunno if this will do the work but fighting bosses is pain to do...
Clearing map is ok, but when i'm facing a boss encounter its just omg :P was fighting this shield conqueror like 7 mins or so ? (awaeking lv 4)
So i'd like to ask if this last socket + weapon + hmm dunno wise oak flask will change anything to boss fights or its just better to reroll?

reroll. the build is really bad
"
Hyorimarou wrote:

Get shimmerons, or at least one.
6link soul mantle is mandatory for guardians.
Remove crit strike multipliers and put on cast speed maybe and more life. You probably too paper, and lvl 90 isnt big.

Make lightning golem beefy instead so you dont need to recast it or it should be at least 5times beefier with other gems.

Not much else except you gotta get more hp so you can safely level up.
But, its never enough HP for delirium, they can kill instantly.
Poe 2.0 new trailers when?
what would be the ideal tree for level 90? I have 4,153HP / 982ES and 2,420 Mana and I feel fragile at times

if anyone can see my char to give me items / tree tips thank you
you have more or less final gear. guide is recommending the expensive void batteries - but you will stay very fragile. build is just rather bad as it lacks defense. consider changing to FP totems (as author did last league - rofl)
author will say: BUT we have mom with no mana reserved and insane ehp... build still very fragile
For some reason, I dont gain power charges even though i have power charge on crit and i have 22.9% chance to crit,
"
DASDIAS wrote:
what would be the ideal tree for level 90? I have 4,153HP / 982ES and 2,420 Mana and I feel fragile at times

if anyone can see my char to give me items / tree tips thank you
I've made some changes to this build that some of you should really consider. They are pretty big improvements for not that much investment.

Here's my PoB of current char at lvl 91: https://pastebin.com/fa91fBUT

And here is supposed to be the finished product at lvl 100: https://pastebin.com/04Zvj9fY

Current is around 4M Shaper-DPS and finished will be around 5.3M Shaper-DPS. And really, it's more than this if you put more curses on you and you hit bigger shocks. Plus my gear certainly has room for improvement and these awakened gems take forever to level.

The 5 main changes you should look into are:

1. Getting Whispers of Doom anointment so you can do 2 curses... Assassins Mark with Conductivity. AM is huge for adding crit chance, power charges, and some life/mana on kills.

2. Arcane Cloak. Whatever your mana pool is, a 20/20 Arcane Cloak will give you about 64% of your mana pool as an additional damage buffer. In our case, with around 2500 mana, it's like having an extra 1600 life for 6 seconds with a 4 second cooldown inbetween each use which refreshes the 1600. On top of this, you get a MORE dmg buff (lightning). In this case, about 14% of 1600, or around +225 lightning damage, which scales to huge DPS addition.

Attach this to a 20/20 Arcane Surge + 20/20 increased duration, and now you're cookin. But make sure you get your mana regen up as much as possible. You should try to have at least 600+ to sustain Arcane Cloak + MoM + normal casting of spells.

With this setup, we should have an effective health pool of around 8500-9500. Which is more than enough to kite and stay out of the fray while our totems get in the thick of it.

3. Put Wave of Conviction by itself attached to a 20/20 spell totem support. And make sure you have +lightning damage somewhere on the build, either on gear somewhere or from the tree (this will insure you do more lightning dmg than fire dmg so the debuff is -25 lightning). Then just remember to occasionally drop a WoC totem somewhere in between your Arc Totems to hit the targets with another -25 lightning resist that stacks on top of your Conductivity debuff.

4. Get a level 1 Ball Lightning, attach it to Curse on Hit + Conductivity + Assassins Mark. It's 100x easier to apply both curses to everything this way.

5. Scrap Lightning Warp and the 3 supports you need to make it work and just use Flame Dash and a mid-level Phase Run (mine is 13 with 131 dex and gives +46% movement speed), along with a 20/20 increased duration, then put Phase Run in your movement button (left mouse button for me), and you have a +40-something percent movement speed like 90% of the time. And Flame Dash is available to traverse gaps and elevated terrain.

Also, 20/20 lightning penetration is better for bosses than added lightning damage. If you're having trouble getting 100% crit chance, you can swap out controlled destruction for lightning pen, too. But, with AM, crit chance shouldn't be an issue anymore. I don't even run with a diamond flask and I'm at 100% crit chance easy with 8 power charges. And it's absolute cake to keep up 8 power charges (and 3 endurance charges), and I don't even use Inya's boots.

You want to crit every hit as this will guarantee you shock, and you want hard hitting shocks to maximize your damage. There are different levels of shock, and most people don't realize this.

If you use this PoB Fork ( https://github.com/PathOfBuildingCommunity/PathOfBuilding ), you can change the shock levels and see how significant the difference is between them.

Anyway, hope this helps some of you. Good luck.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info