[3.10] MRSEANCONNORS CRIT / ARC TOTEMS - Hierophant 4.5 MIL DPS / BEGINNER FRIENDLY [All Content]

"
aivinic wrote:
Well, I'm just "rebuild" my character for freezing pulse - no changing gear but change gems and respec few points on tree. Now its playable. More then 2 times dps is increased, enemies are always chilled and slowed = survivalibity increased too. Red tier maps is no problem for me now.

P.S. LOL! Build author respec into FP variant! ^^

P.P.S. What I changed:
Soul Mantle GGGBBB: Hypothermia, Cold Penetration, Added Cold Damage, Freezing Pulse, Controlled Destruction, Power Charge on crit/ Increased Crit Damage
4L: Frostbite, Increased Duration, Arcane Surge, Increased Area.
Its core gems changes. And I'm using 4 jewel nodes, 2 of them is for First Snow. Self-Flagrllation and Clear Mind are on old position.

Can u send me ur PoB link ?
Did the same as you, but less damage
Last edited by KoTJIeTkA on Dec 29, 2019, 1:54:34 AM
Yep, FP is much better then Arc
Respec to freezing pulse. much better that arc
Hello guys

Im 94 now and i dont have the void wand, on xbox it is 10 exalt each for not perf roll ( i can only pay 1 atm so i wait, but i dont feel a pb with the dps right now )

without those wand i dont spend skillpoint for more powercharge off course, so i play with 3

My arc is lv21 with empower lv3 as 6L (drop meta), in place of PCOCS

i do t14 t15 all mods without major problem for the moment and i kill always the metamorph

This build is amazing for a starter

Im still awekening lv 1 so maybee i will feel soon the 'limit' of this build
and would try the FP

Thanks again for the build and happy new year

edit : im dead x)
gonna try to switch for fp
Last edited by DruideBison3105 on Dec 30, 2019, 4:11:02 PM
So should we respec FP? :O

Im just lvl 84
"
aivinic wrote:

P.S. LOL! Build author respec into FP variant! ^^

P.P.S. What I changed:
Soul Mantle GGGBBB: Hypothermia, Cold Penetration, Added Cold Damage, Freezing Pulse, Controlled Destruction, Power Charge on crit/ Increased Crit Damage
4L: Frostbite, Increased Duration, Arcane Surge, Increased Area.
Its core gems changes. And I'm using 4 jewel nodes, 2 of them is for First Snow. Self-Flagrllation and Clear Mind are on old position.

topkek

thx amigo for letting us know.
I am in love with this build!
For the first time i reach end game with some decent dps and survivability.
"
Cellach wrote:

Im just lvl 84

I respec'd when going to the higher tier maps. More damage and its alot safer with the freeze. Though I did like the attack animation on Arc compared to Freezing Pulse.
Last edited by bakaneko16 on Dec 30, 2019, 10:29:48 PM
"
Cellach wrote:

Im just lvl 84

It's really a personal preference. I am LVL 90 with awakening level 5 doing T16's on two Apep's still. I am doing just fine with bosses, map clear and metamorph.

Honestly, I'm upset with how others have been bagging this guide, there is nothing wrong with it.
Last edited by Modimus_Prime on Dec 31, 2019, 9:14:37 PM
Should I change to freezing pulse totem for Sirus fight?
Or It is the same as arc totem?

Farming currency for 2 void battery, will boost the dps and try 2nd attempt)
Thanks

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info