[3.10] MRSEANCONNORS CRIT / ARC TOTEMS - Hierophant 4.5 MIL DPS / BEGINNER FRIENDLY [All Content]

I'm currently using 2x Apep's Rage and just purchased one almost perfect Void Battery. Testing with path of building with 2x Apep's versus Apep's and Void Battery showed only a 15k dps increase and that's only due to the 1 extra power charge. I'm not seeing a reason to spend 6+ exalts for a good Void Battery right now. Is this normal?
"
Braxillian wrote:
I'm currently using 2x Apep's Rage and just purchased one almost perfect Void Battery. Testing with path of building with 2x Apep's versus Apep's and Void Battery showed only a 15k dps increase and that's only due to the 1 extra power charge. I'm not seeing a reason to spend 6+ exalts for a good Void Battery right now. Is this normal?

Hi!

link me your path of building so i can take a look :)
Should have more damage, so i can check your calc.

/Mrseanconnor
"

Hi!

link me your path of building so i can take a look :)
Should have more damage, so i can check your calc.

/Mrseanconnor

https://pastebin.com/1XY2PS2K

with two apep's rage it's like 306k total dps
Last edited by Braxillian on Dec 23, 2019, 1:11:03 AM
+
I am using this build but modified it slightly.

https://poe.ninja/challenge/builds/char/Preference2/OldManPaul?i=2&search=class%3DHierophant%26item%3DSoul-Mantle%2CSelf-Flagellation%2CKikazaru%26skill%3DArc%26sort%3Ddps

I killed 7 stone Sirus last night. I have good gear but nothing too crazy. I would recommend getting the Arc has one additional chain helm enchant after a 6 link.

Personally I think getting decent rolled wands for 40-70c is a better option than the huge investment into void batteries. THis also frees up some talent points because we arent investing deep into power charges.

My damage is pretty high and even single target destroys. Arc helm enchant and level 21 arc is the cheapest way to do this. Invest in wands with open slots available to craft. Crit multi is very good!

My survivability sort of sucks. I can die... a lot and easily. I'm working on ways to improve this. Running around in circles works well enough but any hit and POOF im dead. I'm currently messing with Aspect of the Spider (which was a significant dps boost) to see if the slow ends up proving valuable. I ended up dumping clear mind since we already have lots of +%increased damage so the value of clear mind isnt as massive as you think if you are using Self-Flagellation. Aspect of the spider + a decent rare jewel will provide more damage if you are close enough. I do lose 700 Mana which eats away at my EHP but I think the slow of spider is worth the 700 mana reseveration. This is still in testing phase.

TLDR: Get Arc chains an additional time helm enchant. Get decent rare wands for 50c. Easily clear t16s. Let me know if you have any questions. Thanks OP for giving me a good base build to make a little different/mine!
im doing this build, im level 85 i have most of the items, just need void batterie, the boots,not have flaks i make about 50 or 60k... is not too much.i take ur pastebin and see u make more than milion dps, i take out from ur pastebin that i have not, and u still make 300k dps, what i mean, i let in ur pastebin the things i have and u still make more damage with the same items that i have also i have more and still doing less... can u check please what is my problem. thx. my caracter is snowpy dont know how to make pastebin.
little feedback, after up lvl91.
without void batterie is realy hard... i have just 3.8k hp so.. i can die at all moment in the map, However i take passif HP in the passive tree.. i can't farm t12-t16 i take very much damage and die more time, and boss are long because my dps on only one mob is low.. I do not know what to do

Bye all
peace !
This build is not for the Metamorph league. Too low ST dps, low survivability. I have full gear setup (2 void batteries, 6L soul mantle, Inya's Epiphany etc) and had problems on red tier maps.
Will start new character with normal build. Dont recommend this.
"
aivinic wrote:
This build is not for the Metamorph league. Too low ST dps, low survivability. I have full gear setup (2 void batteries, 6L soul mantle, Inya's Epiphany etc) and had problems on red tier maps.
Will start new character with normal build. Dont recommend this.

what is your build ?
I’m playing T16 just fine without void batteries. Just need to play smart. This isn’t a rush into a group build. As you run forward keep spamming totems and keep your distance from dangerous enemies. I had problems before soul mantle but after I got one, this build is doing the damage I was expecting.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info