How the Synthesis Launch Went

Good work
Cheers
I agree. This was the smoothest league start I remember.
176k , really amazing work from ggg.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
I CAN'T until the ps4 launch!!!
cool
█▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀ ░ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀ ░ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀
█▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ ░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ ░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀
▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ░ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ░ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀
You've launched it simultaneously with Devil May Cry 5.
I know that it's not exactly a competitor, but come on.
"
we're going through the community feedback to address common complaints.

Synthesis Mods break the map mod overlay. When you fix that, can we also have a "Overlay Map" Toggle, like we have for F1 (Frame Time, FPS, Latency)?

Thank you very much in advance.

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2454532
"
You've launched it simultaneously with Devil May Cry 5.
I know that it's not exactly a competitor, but come on.

That is how one crushes competition. By ignoring them and doing one's best anyway.

You think a little indie game like Devil May Cry 5 can stop the behemoth, flagship title "Path of Exile" from the famed game developer, GGG?

"
Crom laughs at your gods from his mountain.
I dunno about others but this has been the most broken, bug-ridden league I've had since the dawn of PoE and I've been playing since the beta.

As I've said in the bug report posts I've filled, the current core league mechanics are broken in important, game-breaking ways. The whole point of chaining nodes is to hit memory modifiers, except when you hit game-breaking bugs like opening a portal from one area which sends you back to a completely different area, which fucks your pathing progression, forcing you to abandon your plans because going back would be decaying half the nodes you just put down.

So no, this is not the smoothest league launch by a far and wide, I am not sure why you guys are patting yourselves on the back when you've released a broken product, this is the first league since release that I haven't gotten to level 60 and already thinking of dropping out.
Nice. Looking forward to that uniques tab.

Can y'all please hotfix the Syndicate members being tankier and more dangerous than Shaper? They're completely out of step with most other encounters in the game.
https://redd.it/p0hyul

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info