How the Synthesis Launch Went

Empty maps stashs removed in standard ..?
"
ELEKTROLL wrote:
I just want that amazing looking Synthesis Brimmed Hat. Let me live out my wizard fantasies

Most likely tomorrow!

Edit: Looks like it will be today after all :)
Last edited by Bex_GGG on Mar 10, 2019, 8:34:03 PM
"
Paruu1337 wrote:
Patch Notes when?

hello Internet Explorer, patch notes soon :)
▒█▀▀█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ █▀▀ █▀▀   ▒█▀▄▀█ G O O D MTX Seal of Quality
▒█▄▄█ █▄▄▀ █▀▀ ▀▀█ ▀▀█   ▒█▒█▒█ O Verified by M-posting, Inc.
▒█░░░ ▀░▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀   ▒█░░▒█ Y
"
Bex_GGG wrote:
"
ELEKTROLL wrote:
I just want that amazing looking Synthesis Brimmed Hat. Let me live out my wizard fantasies

Most likely tomorrow!

Clestial Cats Soulrend MTX when? Dont play with us, we have money and we want spend them on THIS mtx!
"
our recent improvements to realm stability meant that this was our first launch with no significant server problems of any kind.

But client-side (DX9!) problems are here & boy, they are POWERFUL.
Don't ask me why you've kept those files & code in the client, too.
Last edited by bvanharjr on Mar 10, 2019, 7:04:05 PM
Paid tabs are such a problem. It just monetizes bloat. You should be removing cruft not adding it for mah dollarz. It's completely stupid that apparently all life in wraeclast has a severe case of pica.

Who is making all this random trash lorewise? Why are animals carrying around full suits of platemail?

There are better ways to do this and you're not even going to explore them because paid stash tabs.

How much does it cost now to buy the essential set of tabs?

/sigh

Why do I bother.
Too much censorship that you never even see. Totally removed posts and silenced accounts across all communities. https://www.youtube.com/@Innomen
nice work
"
Innomen wrote:
Paid tabs are such a problem. It just monetizes bloat. You should be removing cruft not adding it for mah dollarz. It's completely stupid that apparently all life in wraeclast has a severe case of pica.

Who is making all this random trash lorewise? Why are animals carrying around full suits of platemail?

There are better ways to do this and you're not even going to explore them because paid stash tabs.

How much does it cost now to buy the essential set of tabs?

/sigh

Why do I bother.

5 times lower than AAA game... Dont complain, support developers for THEIR HARD WORK!
Unique-collection-tab..?! ^^ ..there is a god.
Can't wait for Glimmerwood, I want the ranbow armor! :3

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info