How the Synthesis Launch Went

Broken league mechanics (pathing in the nexus getting screwed by stuff spawning and breaking the path), getting a patch that stops a bunch of people from even logging in for awhile (so fun on launch day), and huge fps drops with syndicate encounters.

A good launch this has not been. Can't even really do the synthesis content much due to random CTD interacting with memory stabilizers and all the BS with paths breaking randomly.

I really, really wanted to like the league mechanic. It looked so interesting at first. Just hasn't been executed well at all
Combat is simple.
Keep your blood in.
Take theirs out.
Personally, Synthesis launch was very smooth.

GGG please don't forget about standard players (viz. atlas reshuffle-old maps-do I need to buy a new tab etc.). Not everyone can consistently set aside time for new league; I think the Standard player group is a segment that needs some communication/attention.

Thanks for all the hard work.
Last edited by Sinaranu on Oct 13, 2019, 7:23:02 PM
The start of this league for me in the Sao Paulo gateway was perfect, without lag and dc/crash
Well you would of had more players if you had added an ingame trade system. So i guess i will pass this season aswell..
You are welcome for my patience with the Ps4 release date. Since I can no longer play on PC without near constant crashes due to taking out dx9, I have plenty of patience.
Well... for me it has been the worst league since Bestiary... it went well until the Syndicates encounters started to happen... i cant play it... the game freezes... and crashes every area that syndicate event happen...
Last edited by pvilasboas on Mar 11, 2019, 1:26:19 AM
"
_sirslayalot_ wrote:
Well you would of had more players if you had added an ingame trade system. So i guess i will pass this season aswell..

You do not want what GGG has developed for in game trade. Have you played Xbox? You can go see the utter failure this system is over there. They havent released an update for it either, and 3.6 would have been that time with the PS4 release soon :(
"
dattemayo wrote:
but race when?
qft
New box edition when ?
In order to get rid of clearspeed meta cap global movement speed at 100% but make all skills instant so everything feels great.
"
blobulator1 wrote:
Oh nice 'unique collection tab'.... But what will I do with other hundred tabs then?

Collect synthesis items lol

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info