[3.19] Lake Of The Ultimate Berserker - league starter build guide budget league starter

I will be playing naked in real life to assert more dominance.
Last edited by Edwo on Oct 21, 2021, 4:12:36 AM
Here is another short video of the build in action.

So all you really end up having is playing the economy, and plowing maps. And if you want to get anywhere on your character, you are better off mowing monsters down like weeds and just collecting pennies of the ground as fast as possible than any meaningful item hunting.
Last edited by Tenzarin_MyNameWasTaken on Oct 21, 2021, 5:54:47 AM
Less than one day to go.
So all you really end up having is playing the economy, and plowing maps. And if you want to get anywhere on your character, you are better off mowing monsters down like weeds and just collecting pennies of the ground as fast as possible than any meaningful item hunting.
The new season is even less than a day away!
My POB show 89MLN DPS, its real?
With a new season about to start it means the struggle to beat the mud flats is almost back!
I hope everyone has a good season!
The season is about to begin, mud flats! I am ready!
Troll thread? Why is this not removed.
"
Gamjt19 wrote:

This right here is why it should be removed. Some folks fall for it.

Where's the report option?
Last edited by DamageIncorporated on Oct 22, 2021, 7:28:52 PM
"
Troll thread? Why is this not removed.
"
Gamjt19 wrote:

This right here is why it should be removed. Some folks fall for it.

Where's the report option?

Damage is 100% legit, please be kind.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info