[3.19] Lake Of The Ultimate Berserker - league starter build guide budget league starter

I'm still an amateur and I'm about to ask a question that might seem dumb.

Why do I have to allocate the passive Two Handed Melee Damage if the POB suggests dual wielding one handed maces?

I hope I can get my answer asap.
Thank you.
Yes, it is required. I'm sure you read the build thesis but berserkers are masters of all weapons!

HOW CAN YOU BE A PROPER BERSERKER IF YOUR NOT MASTER OF ALL WEAPONS!!!!!
So all you really end up having is playing the economy, and plowing maps. And if you want to get anywhere on your character, you are better off mowing monsters down like weeds and just collecting pennies of the ground as fast as possible than any meaningful item hunting.
After playing a few days I don't think GGG went far enough with nerfs to make the game more fun.

I almost cleared mud flats last night and I just think the game is getting too easy.
So all you really end up having is playing the economy, and plowing maps. And if you want to get anywhere on your character, you are better off mowing monsters down like weeds and just collecting pennies of the ground as fast as possible than any meaningful item hunting.
It was another good day because I almost completed the mud flats.
We did a poll and people were wondering how I can always play berserker. One berserker is the best class ever and if you read the build thesis you would understand but I think berserker is a life style choice.

First thing when I get up I eat a raw orange, including the skin. Then I jog down to the junk yard for a few hours of throwing car batteries into the lake. Then I come home eat some chicken tendies and attempt to get past the mud flats.

The game is very good with these changes.
Last edited by Tenzarin_MyNameWasTaken on Jul 26, 2021, 5:42:51 PM
Still working on clearing mud flats. It feels like they made it even harder.
I have been able to clear mud flats and its like a new world.
After reading the patch notes I can confirm that the ultimate berserker was once again unnerfed and has yet to be stopped by GGG.
I have updated the guide and I will find ways to bump the thread.
Just make sure to leave Heavy Strike at level 1 for the ultimate ascendency damage bonus. Put all your points into STR and do NOT put a single point in energy. That's how I killed Maven with this build, I think.
REALLY!!? (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info