[3.19] Lake Of The Ultimate Berserker - league starter build guide budget league starter

Hope everyone is ready for the same season again!
So all you really end up having is playing the economy, and plowing maps. And if you want to get anywhere on your character, you are better off mowing monsters down like weeds and just collecting pennies of the ground as fast as possible than any meaningful item hunting.
I tested the build I was able to get partially through the mud flats. The game isn't really that much harder this season.
So all you really end up having is playing the economy, and plowing maps. And if you want to get anywhere on your character, you are better off mowing monsters down like weeds and just collecting pennies of the ground as fast as possible than any meaningful item hunting.
Jesus it seems to me that this forum has 2 types of builds: meme ones and deleted ones cause the game's too hard.
Been making good progress through mud flats.
To much resolve, once again untouched by the balance manifesto.
Can't wait to league start this again. The ultimate zerker is more than just a PoE build, it's a lifestyle.
I hope everyone has a good time!
Mudflats is really hard again, I think they buffed it.

act 10....i go so slow.....must use sunder or ground slam cos heavy strike can't map, simply hit 1 mob at time......any advice? wrong something...
Last edited by Beskaius on Aug 21, 2022, 6:04:53 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info