[3.19] Lake Of The Ultimate Berserker - league starter build guide budget league starter

Nothing wrong with going slow because you crush your enemies beneath you. It's about the trill of being a berserker~!
So all you really end up having is playing the economy, and plowing maps. And if you want to get anywhere on your character, you are better off mowing monsters down like weeds and just collecting pennies of the ground as fast as possible than any meaningful item hunting.
yes friend this is the way .... I just wanted to know if there is a skill to close maps quickly since HS is definitely Boss Destroyer !!!!!

need advice bout bosses: there is a way to have rage up to 75? many boss have moar phases so is impossible to smash with full power....or i miss something?
This has to be on the best season to ever exist in the game, I've almost cleared mud flats.
So all you really end up having is playing the economy, and plowing maps. And if you want to get anywhere on your character, you are better off mowing monsters down like weeds and just collecting pennies of the ground as fast as possible than any meaningful item hunting.
A budget build with a mageblood as item lolololol^^
I really love the new meta of PoB, where you go into the config and turn everything on to really make your DPS seem higher than it is! Bleed? Ignite? Freeze? Shock? 3x power, frenzy, and endurance charges? Yeah, lets check all the boxes.

You uncheck all the things that this build doesnt actually get and you lose 50% of your damage. Still a decent build without all that stuff, but its just sad to see that people think they have to do that.
Pretty sure the build still works. Glad to see GGG fixed loot for mud flats.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info