[3.19] Lake Of The Ultimate Berserker - league starter build guide budget league starter

What is the recommended gear for this build?
password does not work
I will attempt to clear the mud flats again.
So all you really end up having is playing the economy, and plowing maps. And if you want to get anywhere on your character, you are better off mowing monsters down like weeds and just collecting pennies of the ground as fast as possible than any meaningful item hunting.
I can confirm berserkers are very good at ultimatum from my testing.
So all you really end up having is playing the economy, and plowing maps. And if you want to get anywhere on your character, you are better off mowing monsters down like weeds and just collecting pennies of the ground as fast as possible than any meaningful item hunting.
The first ever seasonal recheck by me for the ultimate berserker build which was created by myself.

Ultimate berserker was once again the best build for berserkers for the past season.

It seems I even out did myself this season as the ultimate berserker is still ultimate.
I'm pleased to announce that because GGG has done the right thing and nerfed the op builds that ultimate berserker is even stronger.
man, the in the pob u dont put 6-links gem hahaa
wtf is this build
autor , you made my day. good build and good explanation!
I am working on updating the pob for the new season. You can be sure the Ultimate Berserker is ultimate.
I hope everyone enjoys the new season of expedition.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info