[3.19] Lake Of The Ultimate Berserker - league starter build guide budget league starter

I just found out you can buy items from doing the rituals in mud flats.
So all you really end up having is playing the economy, and plowing maps. And if you want to get anywhere on your character, you are better off mowing monsters down like weeds and just collecting pennies of the ground as fast as possible than any meaningful item hunting.
2021 and I am still reading...
I was almost out of mud flats today but I didn't make it.
So all you really end up having is playing the economy, and plowing maps. And if you want to get anywhere on your character, you are better off mowing monsters down like weeds and just collecting pennies of the ground as fast as possible than any meaningful item hunting.
Got 116k dps after act 10. I guess it's time to put some gear!!
Must be a very strong berserker to make it past... the mud flats.
I was just about to make it out of mud flats but I decided I should just spend the time working on my character in PoB.
You sang praises of berserker but you played gladiator? Traitor.
Last edited by AsceticPOE on Feb 13, 2021, 1:00:26 AM
Fake News.
Maven was no match for the ultimate berskerker.
With the removal of harvest the ultimate berserker is hardly affected because berserkers are ultimate.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info