[3.19] Lake Of The Ultimate Berserker - league starter build guide budget league starter

Were just 3 days away from the new season!
So all you really end up having is playing the economy, and plowing maps. And if you want to get anywhere on your character, you are better off mowing monsters down like weeds and just collecting pennies of the ground as fast as possible than any meaningful item hunting.
any idea why the different PoBs sometimes comes up with different numbers?

the end game PoB sometimes shows the 8x million DPS, other times it comes up with 22.2 mill dps.
same thing happens with the "noobie" PoB, sometimes it will load in as 30 mill dps other times (most often) 5 mill dps.

rest of the stats i do believe is the same.

i am unsure if this might just be a bug with new PoB version, because all items & passive points says it will make the build loose DPS.
Shield crush has never worked good in pob. Change the overlapping waves when you load the pob.
So all you really end up having is playing the economy, and plowing maps. And if you want to get anywhere on your character, you are better off mowing monsters down like weeds and just collecting pennies of the ground as fast as possible than any meaningful item hunting.
The author seems to be sick and the guide is difficult to read and get it. I am used to junk easy food...
Adding an image to display what the gameplay is like.

Just a heads up, the damage on this might be heavily off as the equipped Prismatic Eclipse is registered as G=G=G instead of the actually-slotted R-G-R, which would reduce attackspeed quite a bit.
I want to join the true berserker gang for 3.16! This build, I love it! But seriously, how do you plan to reach 75 rage as set in PoB? Won't War Bringer always eat up all the rage we build?
Its not a guide, this is the author's nonsense.
"
atreyakinse wrote:
Just a heads up, the damage on this might be heavily off as the equipped Prismatic Eclipse is registered as G=G=G instead of the actually-slotted R-G-R, which would reduce attackspeed quite a bit.

It's been fixed.
Last edited by Tenzarin_MyNameWasTaken on Oct 20, 2021, 2:48:20 PM
"
Banga65 wrote:
I want to join the true berserker gang for 3.16! This build, I love it! But seriously, how do you plan to reach 75 rage as set in PoB? Won't War Bringer always eat up all the rage we build?

Ok you want it real, I get it.

1. open pob config page.
2. set rage to max.
3. hold down the down arrow, to simulate berserk.
4. every 3.8s scream because your are general's crying write down the dps of the ability and remove 10 rage.
5. when below 25 rage and you scream again put rage back to max.
5. repeat.

Very important note general's cry only does half damage if you don't scream in real life and have a microphone for poe to pick up that you are screaming. It's part of texture streaming and everyone does it.
Last edited by Tenzarin_MyNameWasTaken on Oct 20, 2021, 7:03:45 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info