[3.19] Lake Of The Ultimate Berserker - league starter build guide budget league starter

"

Damage is 100% legit, please be kind.

No....no, it is not.
"
"

Damage is 100% legit, please be kind.

No....no, it is not.

Explain what is not real. Please stop trolling my build guide.
So all you really end up having is playing the economy, and plowing maps. And if you want to get anywhere on your character, you are better off mowing monsters down like weeds and just collecting pennies of the ground as fast as possible than any meaningful item hunting.
Last edited by Tenzarin_MyNameWasTaken on Oct 22, 2021, 8:39:54 PM
Your POB is not real. The dps is not real. You know it. I know it. You can continue pretending you don't know this all you like. I find it unfortunate the reports on this thread go ignored even as it breaks forum guidelines.
Last edited by DamageIncorporated on Oct 22, 2021, 8:48:30 PM
"
Your POB is not real. The dps is not real. You know it. I know it. You can continue pretending you don't know this all you like. I find it unfortunate the reports on this thread go ignored even as it breaks forum guidelines.

I'm sorry that you are wrong but would you please stop trolling my build guide. If you have any problems with it please message the makers of pob but please stop harassing me.
So all you really end up having is playing the economy, and plowing maps. And if you want to get anywhere on your character, you are better off mowing monsters down like weeds and just collecting pennies of the ground as fast as possible than any meaningful item hunting.
"
"

I'm sorry that you are wrong but would you please stop trolling my build guide. If you have any problems with it please message the makers of pob but please stop harassing me.

"You want to fill up your armor with all the attack skill gems in the game because as you read above berserkers could use any tool to deadly effect"

"Patheon: Odin"

I'm not the one trolling. Question is, why is this thread aloud to exist. You call replies " harassing me"...sounds like a you problem.
Last edited by DamageIncorporated on Oct 22, 2021, 9:49:28 PM
I hope everyone had a good season start! After defeating the dread mud flats I was able to make it to maps.
If your just starting maps and you need a cheap shield.

Ahn's Heritage Colossal Tower Shield, is about 1c on the auction house.
Since the ultimate berserker is the best and nothing can already compare. I will go even further than other builds but you will need another program to use it. The program is called google chrome and were gonna install an extension.

This extension for chrome(and firefox) is called, Better PathOfExile Trading.
It looks like this on the poe trade site.

What it does is that it saves searches for you in a single tab and it remembers them all. Which is fucking berserker!

Here is a youtube showing it in action.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cY8V5vYn7d8

Here is the website to download the extension.
https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/better-pathofexile-tradin/fhlinfpmdlijegjlpgedcmglkakaghnk?hl=en-US

Now why in the hell am I talking about this? Well the other cool thing you can do is share your shopping lists! So that is what I am going to do!

The ultimate berserker shopping list
https://pastebin.com/BcSu26ai

Load this into your better trading extension and you will see the same thing in the screenshot above. The number listed at the end of each item is basically the price I would pay without planning to over pay. Your mileage may vary but I'm just showing you that I won't get owned on trading because you know..... berserker. Oh yea the whole list isn't done either, I'll add to it over time.

Together we can become even more ultimate berserker together.
Last edited by Tenzarin_MyNameWasTaken on Oct 23, 2021, 9:57:20 PM
Updated trade list
https://pastebin.com/xqxRtpMJ

Updating this as I play it, so won't have real expensive things until I get them.
Build is legit, but pob dps so far from real - real dps around 7-10 mil. I guess SC+generals cry worst combo to calculate in pob . Pob calculates like you and your mirages use SC its first miscalculation - because only mirages uses skill. Then it calculates mirage dps using your attack speed but mirages doesnt have attack speed att all - they use skill just once and theyr attack speed its literaly your warcry cd and its not 3.1 per sec its around 0.5 per second. and last thing not always mirage lands 2 waves i gues it something around 1.5 waves average
Last edited by agent723 on Oct 24, 2021, 5:24:15 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info