Path of Exile 3.6.0 will not support Windows XP or Vista

''The DirectX 11 version (with shadows) performs '''''much better''''' than the DirectX 9 one did without shadows enabled. ''

WTH??? this part made me sick because clearly you realize that dx9 boost your FPS to the beyond while dx11 continues to kill your FPS. when i use dx11 my fps is like 45 or 55. when i use dx9 this is like 80 or 100 fps. this is tremendous FPS boost with dx9. but you guys think dx11 is better with all those shadows and other unnecessary effects. LOL

I will miss playing dx9. best option for boost FPS. I will miss you my beloved friend;

Last edited by Nightrey02 on Feb 4, 2019, 3:21:47 AM
"
Außenseiter wrote:
"
Hallybro wrote:
"
Außenseiter wrote:
Win 10 is a joke, stopping support for win7 will cost GGG at least 30% of playerbase if not half of it.

Windows 10 is 100 times better for games, so does DX11 better than DX9 even on potato PC's, anyone who thinks otherwise is delusional.

Except win10 is a technological mess

Says you?
There is plenty of information all over the internet, it's not my job to educate random people.
"
Außenseiter wrote:
There is plenty of information all over the internet, it's not my job to educate random people.

Yes, your job is spout bullshit, i get you. If you didn't realise that W10 is superior in terms of pretty much everything, especially when it comes to gaming, than you're beyond help, im sorry.
"
Hallybro wrote:
"
Außenseiter wrote:

Yes, your job is spout bullshit, i get you. If you didn't realise that W10 is superior in terms of pretty much everything, especially when it comes to gaming, than you're beyond help, im sorry.

https://i.imgur.com/y6clspP.jpg
what about windows 98?
IGN: DabrixRN
'' The DirectX 11 version (with shadows) performs much better than the DirectX 9 one did without shadows enabled. '' -- Chris

dx9:

dx11:

thx for killing PoE, better to do more mtx.
It's time back to Diablo LUL
I'm a Linux player.

Even though linux is not supported by GGG, directx9 was completely playable with only some random crashes every now and then. Now I won't be able to play anymore since directx11 runs like utter garbage.

I guess I'm out of the game until GGG adds linux support.
If they are going to get rid of dx9 at least optimize dx11 and put an option to remove shadow etc.

no way dx11 is better than dx9 in terms of performance. this is clearly proven by my other post showing FPS difference.

I think when dx9 is removed I will spend more time farming in other gameS. PoE was the game in which I most invest time farming with my accounts. well, now I will have more time for other games since dx11 sucks and I will not waste my time playing a game with bad performance 40 FPS..

Last edited by Nightrey02 on Feb 5, 2019, 9:14:13 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info