Path of Exile 3.6.0 will not support Windows XP or Vista

Awesome! Surprised you still supported it in the first place.
Is winders 7 gonna go soon too D:
Need to fix those fps drops too thanks btw.
I hope windows 7 won't go away fast. Not until something less intrusive than windows 10 exists at least. If dropping xp and vista could allow you to optimize your engine to make the game stop dropping FPS even with a GTX1080 + i7 please do !
Last edited by Dedisdead on Jan 27, 2019, 4:46:57 PM
it was about time.... and too late i can say. who the hell is still using xp and vista? come on... and ofc 32bit it outdated still...
Hopefully it becomes supported by ps4 soon 🤞
With all the connection/instance bugs...hopefully it becomes supported by Win 8 and 10 soon.
"I've played a lot of videogames. It's my primary recreational activity. Best games ever: Elden Ring and Diablo 4."
~Elon Musk, 2023
"
Dedisdead wrote:
I hope windows 7 won't go away fast. Not until something less intrusive than windows 10 exists at least. If dropping xp and vista could allow you to optimize your engine to make the game stop dropping FPS even with a GTX1080 + i7 please do !

On windows 10 game work better, but i still waiting for more optimalization fps on maps.
"
Imaginaerum wrote:
Diablo 3 did this a while ago and some people were actually mad it didn't support XP

Who on earth still uses XP

I mean, statistically speaking, people less afraid to upgrade to a modern OS are also more likely to try out non-mainstream games.

Although PoE is becoming a bit more mainstream, it makes sense that the people still using XP would still rely on Blizzard for games no matter how awful those games have become.

I'm not sure anyone ever actually used Vista though >.> That was a baaaaad OS.
many russians will be gone
"Ah, salutations my children... are you ready for your daily dose of smooth jazz?"

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info