Path of Exile 3.6.0 will not support Windows XP or Vista

double post
Last edited by mannihello on Mar 14, 2019, 12:07:42 AM
I have Lenovo X220 with Core i5 2520M with Intel HD Graphics 3000 which does not support DX11. It is awesome game which this PC was able to run. I am sad.
Last edited by PlaginDL on Mar 14, 2019, 6:08:09 PM
the game play terrible since 3.6, on an i7 + gtx970. game feel not smooth at all, opening passive skill tree make the game use all the GPU with much lower fps. Feel like there is also a memory leak issue.
Amazing, THANKS GGG ! I have a shitty laptop and a graphic card (Nvidia GT 130M) which does not support DX11, only DX9 or DX10.. PoE was running fine for me but from now on I can't play my favorite game anymore : alas, I can't afford to buy a new laptop.

So we represent like 1% for you ? Are you sure it's not a mistake ? That JOKE, you guys, are going to loose a lot of players.. even older ones like me. Started PoE since the beta-test ! Farewell GGG, it was nice.
Last edited by Lemayk on Mar 18, 2019, 1:12:56 PM
POE YOU FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT. WHAT MAKES YOU GOOD IS HOW PLAYABLE YOU ARE, AND MY NOTEBOOK IS WHAT YOU WORKED ON, BEFORE YOU BECAME UNPLAYABLE DUE TO REMOVING THE OPTION TO BE (WTF) LESS PRETTY? [Removed by Support] DEVELOPERS WHO DO SHIT THAT LOSE THEMSELVES PLAYERS, WHO AlWAYS HAD ACCESS ON CURRENT SYSTEM AND THEN LOSE IT DUE TO REMOVAL OF FEATURES DO NOT GIVE A FUCK ABOUT PLAYERS. FUUUUUCK YOOOOOUUUUU YOU GODDAMN FOOLS.

I LIKED YOUR GAME BUT WHO REALLY GIVES A FUCK, RIGHT?

Win10 notebook. ALL I NEED. Intel HD 3000. GUESS WHAT.... YOU SUPPORTED MY SYSTEM. NOW YOU DON'T. YOU FUCKING BROKE IT> A SYSTEM UPGRADE IS NOT A MOTHER FUCKING FIX. YOU GODDAMNN BROKE IT. IT WORKED AND NOW IT DOESN"T, AND IT"S NOT GOING TO IS IT? YOU ASSHOLES. THIS DOESN"T MEAN I NEED A NEW SYSTEM. IT MEANS YOU FUCKED UP. [Removed by support]
Last edited by Nicholas_GGG on Mar 27, 2019, 12:44:10 PM
RIP a % of their playerbase, which I'm sure isn't 0.1% at all.

Even we the survivors (those who can use dx11) are getting repeatedly slapped on the face by the optimization (or lack thereof) of synthesis. Doesn't even matter if you got a decked out rig.
"
Außenseiter wrote:
"
Hallybro wrote:
"
Außenseiter wrote:
Win 10 is a joke, stopping support for win7 will cost GGG at least 30% of playerbase if not half of it.

Windows 10 is 100 times better for games, so does DX11 better than DX9 even on potato PC's, anyone who thinks otherwise is delusional.

Except win10 is a technological mess, doesn't add anything to DX11 and brought along DX12 which as big a failure as the OS itself?
Maybe read up on the topic in more sources than one before claiming that barely holding up digital abomination is better than one of the best, stable and user-friendly OS up to date.

Windows 10 is not bad, if you turn off all things that windows 10 got and you dont need.

Switched from windows 7 to 10 like 2 months ago. I was waiting that long because i read posts like yours on internet, that windows 10 is mess. Yes its mess if you leave it in default form...

But the fact is you cant turn off, almost all bad things that windows 10 offer.

and on fps topic.. well.. I get some people that play on old laptops..

But for me game runs way better on dx11 comapred to dx11, and i also got old shit pc FX 6100, gtx 750Ti, 16gb ram + SSD. Sure on some crazy maps i got dips to 20-25 fps... but overall on most maps i got "solid" 45+ fps.

For that old computer 45-50+fps while mapping is not bad if you ask me..
Last edited by Pallad on Apr 14, 2019, 7:16:35 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info