Path of Exile 3.6.0 will not support Windows XP or Vista

"
harddaysnight wrote:
There is no good reason why modern computers and software shouldn't last 20 years or more....except a few spoiled whiny brats want more eye candy. Well fuck them!

just this.
invited by timer @ 10.12.2011
--
deutsche Community: www.exiled.eu & ts.exiled.eu
"
Mr_Cee wrote:
"
harddaysnight wrote:
There is no good reason why modern computers and software shouldn't last 20 years or more....except a few spoiled whiny brats want more eye candy. Well fuck them!

just this.

There are actualy so many reasons (not all of them being 'good' reasons for users though) ....

I don't expect "whiny brats" to understand it necessarily though.
It's ironic how the person complaining about something is calling others "whiny brats" haha
SSF is not and will never be a standard for balance, it is not for people entitled to getting more without trading.
Last edited by Fruz on Jan 30, 2019, 4:03:03 AM
That's fine i guess, but dare you not abandon win 7 until a good windows comes out!
I am the light of the morning and the shadow on the wall, I am nothing and I am all.
"
Fruz wrote:
"
Mr_Cee wrote:
"
harddaysnight wrote:

just this.

There are actualy so many reasons (not all of them being 'good' reasons for users though) ....

I don't expect "whiny brats" to understand it necessarily though.
It's ironic how the person complaining about something is calling others "whiny brats" haha

Comeing from the mege complainer himself, that's rich.

On a similar topic, there are two pure nolifing trolls poisioning the forums, always posting garbage and annoying people, attacking them etc.

Geez I wonder who they could be.

Well you know what the old saying goes, it's to compensate for lack of meaningful content in ones life.

Don't you agree?
I am the light of the morning and the shadow on the wall, I am nothing and I am all.
Last edited by Crackmonster on Jan 30, 2019, 4:34:53 AM
How come people use even Windows 7 still? Microsoft doesn´t support that one anymore. Upgrade.
"
Kundarin wrote:
How come people use even Windows 7 still? Microsoft doesn´t support that one anymore. Upgrade.

Coz the newer windows sucks balls. Xp.. waited all the way till win 7 now since nothing good..
Win 10 is a joke, stopping support for win7 will cost GGG at least 30% of playerbase if not half of it.
"
Notsavard wrote:
Love this! Thanks GGG!
Love what? There is like 0 benefits for you. I personally don't give a shit, but it's still interesting why would someone care and be thankful.
"
moonmidnight wrote:
many russians will be gone
Well, that's not true my comrade, many russians are capable of buying some cheap ass used h/w (and even not-so-cheap new) and pirate some Win7 to have some cheap f2p fun. Pure speculation btw.
The real question is: DO YOU GUYS NOT HAVE PHONES?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info