How to lvl Alva to lvl 7

yes, i made an excel list with all t1 and t2 rooms since i have the t3 room challenge i crossed them all of, i also added all "transit" rooms that dont have an upgrade version. i have visited all of them only two are missing, two t2s, but that shouldnt matter....i dont understand do i have to visit them all with the same character....? but that shouldnt matter since any other challenge ignores what character i am using too
"
Jatin_GGG wrote:

To level up Alva, explore rooms in the Temple of Atzoatl.
Explore 15 rooms for level 2.
Explore 30 rooms for level 3.
Explore 40 rooms for level 4.
Explore 50 rooms for level 5.
Explore 60 rooms for level 6.
Explore 70 rooms for level 7.
"Exploring" a room is to simply walk into a room. Each room only counts once regardless of getting it again in another Temple. A T3 room counts as a T1 and and T2 as well, so a T3 room counts are exploring 3 rooms rather than 1.

EDIT:
For leveling Alva, Apex also counts as 1 room.

Do I have to visit the rooms with the same character? Does visiting other people’s temples count as exploration?
Yes, visiting other people's temple also works.
"
Jatin_GGG wrote:

To level up Einhar, capture monsters in the Bestiary.
Capture 5 monsters for level 2.
Capture 20 monsters for level 3.
Capture 45 monsters for level 4.
Capture 80 monsters for level 5.
Capture 120 monsters for level 6.
Capture 160 monsters for level 7.
Capture monsters you have already captured does NOT count towards this. You can view what you've already capture in the Bestiary in-game in the Challenge/Achievements Panel (default key "H") and navigate to the "Bestiary" tab.

I have a question regarding Einhar. Natalia told the following: "Our intention is to count your progress in the old Bestiary and Delve leagues towards your account-wide Einhar and Niko favour levels. Unfortunately, we cannot transfer past progress from the Incursion league, because we did not track what rooms you had encountered, so you will need to earn Alva's favour from scratch (though you will only need to do this once, as favour levels are account-wide)." (https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2250879/page/1).

Since my Azurite Mine remained the same as it was in Delve, Im curious about the possibility to recover my bestiary list... Well, I captured every beast in Bestiary (besides that cursed Farric Tiger Alpha) and recovering my list would be helpfull. Is that possible?
"
topperharly wrote:
yes, i made an excel list with all t1 and t2 rooms since i have the t3 room challenge i crossed them all of

The challenge is about upgrading rooms to T3, this happens during an incursion. This is not the important step for Alva's level. For Alva, you need to visit a room during a temple run. If you visit a T3 room in the temple, it also counts for the T2 and T1 versions of that room, so you don't need to specifically keep low levels.
So still no changes to this? Alva is completely unbalanced comapred to other masters to level up, ive already spent over 8 exalteds in prophecys, along with map objectives everytime they are up, some sextants with alva too and still need 7 rooms to get he to level 7, the fact that you cant roll the same room in a map makes it even harder, its retarded what you have to do to get some more decorations, ive been playing poe since day one of the open beta and i cant remember anything worse than this.
IGN - Slayonara
If only this was explained or at least shown as completion amount in-game.

Old master used to have X/X so you knew how close you were to level up. No idea at all with this current system, it's all hidden :(
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
100% Ethical, most of the time.
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
"
TizocBR wrote:
Since my Azurite Mine remained the same as it was in Delve, Im curious about the possibility to recover my bestiary list... Well, I captured every beast in Bestiary (besides that cursed Farric Tiger Alpha) and recovering my list would be helpfull. Is that possible?

They already said that they dont have the needed data to recover the progress from bestiary league. And such a solution must be applyable to ALL players, not just for some whom's progress is clear 'enough'...
Beside this, there are a significant changes in the beast recipes, so I think even merging the progress would not 'help' that much... and I think it is clear that it is impossible to re-track what/which beasts are in each's menagerie back at the end of that league.

Sidenote: from the actual changes with Delve, it should be impossible to keep the mine layout from last league (start shifted from level 2? to 30-something; auto-drill limited to 50 instead of map range level; shifted depths for city biomes...) - my mine was competely 'new'
invited by timer @ 10.12.2011
--
deutsche Community: www.exiled.eu & ts.exiled.eu
"
Vaydra wrote:

Old master used to have X/X so you knew how close you were to level up. No idea at all with this current system, it's all hidden :(

Nice idea, but since at least Alva's progress is directly bound to a specific, fixed numbered encounter (temple rooms), I wont prefer a progress bar that dont give any information about whats left to need.
Either a screen tab similar to the challenges, or a notification at the temple rooms itself (also already in incursion view! *) - similar to the atlas completion info in the map tab.

*) should obviously include info about the higher tiers of a given room, so that you see if you need higher tiers of this room for her progress.
invited by timer @ 10.12.2011
--
deutsche Community: www.exiled.eu & ts.exiled.eu
"
Vaydra wrote:

This is something we're looking into so that it's clear to player's how far they need to progress before their Master can level up. We're also looking into something to tell the player what they can do to progress their Master.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info