Sony servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

How to lvl Alva to lvl 7

"
I am confused. I have the 24/24 challenge. 24*3=72 but my alva is still lvl 6??????
Did you not read the posts in this thread? You can get 24/24 rooms fully upgraded and still have Alva level 1 if you never enter her temple.
Guild Leader The Amazon Basin <BASIN>
Play Nice and Show Some Class www.theamazonbasin.com
Yep I saw it later wish there was a way to type in a command to see what rooms you have not visited, that would be soooo amazing! Please GGG!!!!!
how has this not been implemented yet , i have no clue if joining others temples is progressing my alva completion.

why did you lock it behind rooms and not architect kills!
"
nadakuu wrote:
how has this not been implemented yet , i have no clue if joining others temples is progressing my alva completion.

why did you lock it behind rooms and not architect kills!
You do get credit for entering rooms in other people’s temples.
Guild Leader The Amazon Basin <BASIN>
Play Nice and Show Some Class www.theamazonbasin.com
"
Vaydra wrote:
If only this was explained or at least shown as completion amount in-game.

Old master used to have X/X so you knew how close you were to level up. No idea at all with this current system, it's all hidden :(

You took the words off my tongue!

Exactly what buggers me on this new master system... THERE IS CURRENTLY NO WAY TO BACKTRACK PROGRESS.

Fix in 3.6 GGG?
Playing for joy ♥

If interested, check out my Hideout(s): /view-thread/2226019
Please GGG, alter this mechanic. Alva is disproportionately difficult to level up. Perhaps attach the leveling to the number of rooms total entered in temples (not unique), the number of incursions cleared, masters killed, or something else that is pure gameplay and not locked behind RNG and a convoluted mechanic.
Last edited by t0lkien on Jul 10, 2019, 3:00:13 AM
I have to re-add my frustration with this mechanic. How are we meant to do this when there is no way to tell which rooms we don't have? It's bad enough that you have locked it behind having to spawn an actual temple - which requires finding Alva multiple times in maps - AND RNG which determines which rooms are offered! But we have to somehow guess which rooms we haven't already entered out of hundreds?! Showing us one single room in a tool tip is ... well it's beyond obnoxious.

After days farming this using the A Master Needs Help prophecies and spending countless chaos on doing so, I'm stuck at 3 rooms to level 6 because I have no way of telling which ones I should attempt to spawn! After hours spent running maps to spawn a temple and then completing it, it's just insane to find out you haven't furthered your progression by even one room.

I don't know what else to say. All I want to do is set up my hideout, and I can't because you've locked key items behind this silly RNG wall.
Last edited by t0lkien on Jul 13, 2019, 9:27:00 AM
In 3.50 was perhaps easy to level Alva to 7.
Now is just plain stupid.
"
Jatin_GGG wrote:

To level up Alva, explore rooms in the Temple of Atzoatl.
Explore 15 rooms for level 2.
Explore 30 rooms for level 3.
Explore 40 rooms for level 4.
Explore 50 rooms for level 5.
Explore 60 rooms for level 6.
Explore 70 rooms for level 7.
"Exploring" a room is to simply walk into a room. Each room only counts once regardless of getting it again in another Temple. A T3 room counts as a T1 and and T2 as well, so a T3 room counts are exploring 3 rooms rather than 1.

EDIT:
For leveling Alva, Apex also counts as 1 room.

Found this while googling
In the wiki there's a list of rooms https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/List_of_incursion_rooms and it says
"
There is a total of 87 incursion rooms, with 25 upgradable variants and 12 non-upgradeable rooms.

Do the 12 non-upgradeable rooms count towards the "Explore 70 rooms" goal?
Still very frustrated about how this works... or doesn't...

This could need a fix!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info