How to lvl Alva to lvl 7

Has there ever been a follow-up on this? Like we still can't check which rooms we need? I'm sitting at 13 unexplored rooms and I've been playing for 5-6 seasons... I'd love to know what rooms I need to finally be able to buy the decorations I want. :/
"
2Paisley wrote:
Has there ever been a follow-up on this? Like we still can't check which rooms we need? I'm sitting at 13 unexplored rooms and I've been playing for 5-6 seasons... I'd love to know what rooms I need to finally be able to buy the decorations I want. :/

surely the addition of a command to list the rooms you haven't already opened would be beneficial to all? currently trying to level her too and frustrating in the extreme to just have to guess what/where I have or havent been
~ If it moves, kill it ~
"
Jatin_GGG wrote:
Every room only counts once. "Fully Upgrade these Rooms" is different to this. For example, you could upgrade a room to T3 but not have visited it in the Present Temple (maybe the path to it was never opened or something).Visiting a T3 room also counts as visiting the T1 and T2 version of it.

There currently isn't a way to view what rooms you have visited, we can look into making these clearer.

Hi Jatin,

I know you were only trying to assist here but I don't believe that this has changed since January 2019? Could you please provide an update on whether an easier way of tracking Alva to L7 has been implemented? It's very difficult to know what you've done and without RNGesus on our side it can take a very long time.
"
ThalantyrDSL wrote:
"
Jatin_GGG wrote:
Every room only counts once. "Fully Upgrade these Rooms" is different to this. For example, you could upgrade a room to T3 but not have visited it in the Present Temple (maybe the path to it was never opened or something).Visiting a T3 room also counts as visiting the T1 and T2 version of it.

There currently isn't a way to view what rooms you have visited, we can look into making these clearer.

Hi Jatin,

I know you were only trying to assist here but I don't believe that this has changed since January 2019? Could you please provide an update on whether an easier way of tracking Alva to L7 has been implemented? It's very difficult to know what you've done and without RNGesus on our side it can take a very long time.

Currently the only existing way is to talk to Alva and hover over the "i" symbol, this however will only show 1 room that you haven't visited as opposed to all rooms you haven't visited.
I've been playing for years. I still don't have her at level 7 either.

Her level system needs a major rework, GGG. Either base it on master score or killed bosses in the Apex.
Sitting in HO spamming alts for 4 hours straight is peak PoE gameplay. Thanks, Chris.
Last edited by Ydoum on May 4, 2020, 5:17:07 AM
"
Ydoum wrote:

Her level system needs a major rework, GGG. Either base it on master score or killed bosses in the Apex.
Good suggestions. But have you tried to get the rooms she suggests? Each character has its own temple so you need to use the same character to get all the necessary rooms. So playing for years doesn’t mean much if you never run a bunch of temples with any one character.
Guild Leader The Amazon Basin <BASIN>
Play Nice and Show Some Class www.theamazonbasin.com
Last edited by mark1030 on May 4, 2020, 9:41:15 AM
"
mark1030 wrote:
"
Ydoum wrote:

Good suggestions. But have you tried to get the rooms she suggests? Each character has its own temple so you need to use the same character to get all the necessary rooms. So playing for years doesn’t mean much if you never run a bunch of temples with any one character.

Yes, and every league the counter resets. I'm not addicted to PoE enough to do temples that many times, hoping to get good RNG on "that" specific room.
Sitting in HO spamming alts for 4 hours straight is peak PoE gameplay. Thanks, Chris.
"
Jatin_GGG wrote:

Currently the only existing way is to talk to Alva and hover over the "i" symbol, this however will only show 1 room that you haven't visited as opposed to all rooms you haven't visited.

https://imgur.com/a/9d3nDHB

@jatin_GGG - It would appear there is a problem with Alva, she is no longer offering me suggestions of rooms to acquire despite still having 10 to go (see above image).

Isn't about time there was some way to check what rooms you still need to level her up?

This is the most insane grind for me so far. I did countless, countless temples, cleared every room and every monster. Still stuck on lvl 5. This is insane.
Please show me at least which temples I need and completed so I can skip some bad ones.
Sorry to dig up this thread again, but does anyone know if going into a T2 room will also trigger the T1 room? Or do we HAVE to upgrade it to T3 for the T1 and T2 rooms to count as well?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info