How to lvl Alva to lvl 7

2020, Alva has been forgotten by GGG.

Mine has been level 5 for the past 3 seasons i think, i gave up finishing her, all my masters have been 7 for years now...
"
sdkyron wrote:
2020, Alva has been forgotten by GGG.

Mine has been level 5 for the past 3 seasons i think, i gave up finishing her, all my masters have been 7 for years now...

Get a list to note all the room you have visited.....you need to visit all the room in level 1/2/3 to sure fire to level her to LV 7...
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

This is the end of forum signature
do yall look for reasons to blast GGG or are yall just that dense lol. Wow. drrr I dunno what explore UNEXPLORED rooms is so I just keep making the same 5 types of rooms cause it's ggg fault drrp lol. It's funny because as a new player I got her to 7 with no help from the internet, oh wait she suggests rooms to make? hmm is it a clue? Oh yea yall want stuff for free. gtfo and stop playing mmo's if that's the case.

Last edited by CanOspaM80 on Oct 20, 2020, 4:52:27 PM
Sorry to necropost this, but is there a better way to T3 a specific room? As for now it seems extremely random, and since we have to do 70/72 rooms, it is gonna take forever to max her.
"
SilyusPayne wrote:
Sorry to necropost this, but is there a better way to T3 a specific room? As for now it seems extremely random, and since we have to do 70/72 rooms, it is gonna take forever to max her.

try asking in https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-forum/gameplay-discussion
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

This is the end of forum signature

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info