[3.5] Fossil Farmer (Raider)

Is there something im missing? I'm in Act 4 with all links for my Hooves, but it has 169dps. Is there something we get later on that boosts the Hooves damage?
I have a newbie question: what if I do not finish act 10, in order to avoid getting the -60% chaos resistance curse?

How it would affect the build? Is it possible/viable? Or I would run out of sulphite by impossibility of running Maps?
i cant seem to figure it out, i have everything you have, the tree is the same, but still i have 45% chance to evade. I even compared my build with yours in path of building.

You have ~8k evasion rating that gives you 60% chance to evade, and i have ~12k evasion rating that gives me 45%. :S
I have just one question. Why not Avatar of Chase? You have permanent Onslaught. You gain 20% flat movementspeed taking it.

Avatar of Slaughter only gives you 12%.

You get 98% chance to evade all projectiles too, which is absurd!

Even with zero Frenzy charges you still have 24k Abberath dps.

You have no Avatar of Gladiator. On the way is Avatar of the Hunt. Bringing the build to 86 gives you movement speed multiplier of 3.21.

Cannot really find your Adrenaline Quicksilver too. You really should have one.

I really like your general concept of going low life though.

That being said. You go for cold damage on Abberath. You could theoretically do the same with Vortex which is instant now which gives you the option for a different boot set.
Last edited by zorker on Jan 30, 2019, 5:58:24 AM
"Abberath's Fury is triggered each time the character takes a step. Modifiers to movement speed will increase the frequency at which it triggers.

There is a limit to this effect at around +160% movement speed. If a player exceeds this limit, the trigger frequency is dramatically reduced and the spell sometimes skips a cast."

https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Abberath%27s_Fury

Not sure how true this is, but it could effect how the build works.

I've been messing around with this too. I added CWDT>Blade Vortex>Ice Bite>Increased AoE in the helm as another means to keep up EO, freeze, and frenzy charges.

If Zorker is correct, then I would switch to Hypothermia on BV as the Frenzy charges become obsolete unless you want to eek out a little more DPS.

https://pastebin.com/rFpJTvRj

On top you always should get Phase Run with inc duration. Not having to rely on Frenzy charges is a big boost.

Queen of the Forest is your goto chest aswell. Daresso's cannot compete if you manage to get your evasion up.

That means I totally would use an evasion based shield. They even give you Movement speed. I probably would wear the movement speed axe too since you now get Onslaught on Kill.
Switched CWDT>BV>Inc. AoE> Innervate for more consistent Herald of Thunder procs.

Dropped Avatar of Slaughter and Way of the Poacher for Rapid Assault and Avatar of the Chase. You still have 5 Frenzy charges for added DPS/Attack/Cast speed.

I also swapped Storm Call for Vortex. It's an instant cast with much higher DPS.
"
G4rble wrote:
Switched CWDT>BV>Inc. AoE> Innervate for more consistent Herald of Thunder procs.

Dropped Avatar of Slaughter and Way of the Poacher for Rapid Assault and Avatar of the Chase. You still have 5 Frenzy charges for added DPS/Attack/Cast speed.

I also swapped Storm Call for Vortex. It's an instant cast with much higher DPS.

Loving the build so far, I'm testing with your CWDT>BV>Inc. AoE> Innervate setup in my helm now. May try the Vortext as well. Current gear is as follows:

Last edited by poed3clone on Jan 30, 2019, 10:17:41 PM
Little clip of a delve 58. I would say this build is a advertised....a fast, low delve farmer.

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/372666743

My addition to this build is a 4/5 link winter orb, improved my clear speed on nodes by so much

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info