[3.5] Fossil Farmer (Raider)

"

So, I'm up 1000 chaos and 2 exalt today in just 5-6 hours of casually running for fossils. It's actually quite fun and i get to gain currency while watching twitch or youtube.

Found that 6L well rolled QOTF for 3exalt so thats what im using. movespeed is 243% with only 39k evasion.

If anyone wants to make EASY currency with BARE MINIMUM investment (outside of the gear) this is your build. I spent 30c on a gilded sulphite, ran a t16, and ive made 1000+ chaos and still havent ran out. Easy money.

Glad you like it :D
"
xnoctum wrote:
"

So, I'm up 1000 chaos and 2 exalt today in just 5-6 hours of casually running for fossils. It's actually quite fun and i get to gain currency while watching twitch or youtube.

Found that 6L well rolled QOTF for 3exalt so thats what im using. movespeed is 243% with only 39k evasion.

If anyone wants to make EASY currency with BARE MINIMUM investment (outside of the gear) this is your build. I spent 30c on a gilded sulphite, ran a t16, and ive made 1000+ chaos and still havent ran out. Easy money.

at which depth are you delving? any problems surviving?
"
cetru wrote:
"
xnoctum wrote:
"

This build is used to farm fossils at lower depths approx. depth 20-55 (wouldn't go higher than monster level 68)

Literally the first line in the post.
Last edited by Osarna on Jan 12, 2019, 6:26:58 AM

1 fairly long day of casual fossil farming. Noteable drops: 3 sanctified, 3 prime resonators, 1 exalt from box behind wall. Besides that , a whole lot of fossils worth a few chaos.

I don't know the rules but i can only assume that the more expensive fossils only drop at a certain depth or special rooms? or they just that rare? I really want to play a vaal storm call or vaal spark sooo.... itd be REALLY nice to drop a bloodstained loool.

Anyway, this single day has easily funded my next build which includes buying a bloodstained fossil or buying an already rolled item!

Edit: So it seems... you need to search out the "contains fossils" nodes to find the very expensive fossils.

Editx2: So... I did have another "contains fossils" node :)
Last edited by Kojak_The_Invincible on Jan 12, 2019, 7:29:36 AM
"
Osarna wrote:
"
cetru wrote:
"
xnoctum wrote:

This build is used to farm fossils at lower depths approx. depth 20-55 (wouldn't go higher than monster level 68)

Literally the first line in the post.

yeah I read that, just wanted to know if he found so many fossils to earn 1000s chaos at depth 20-55
Last edited by cetru on Jan 12, 2019, 8:21:29 AM
"
cetru wrote:
"
xnoctum wrote:

22-68 like OP suggested. I did a couple at monster 68 and the sulphite cost jumps up, and monsters noticeably start hitting you (chunking your HP) and its not fun. Below 68 i rarely ever get hit and i have a level 7 CWDT immortal call. However, they don't hit me and don't hit hard. everything explodes when i run through them except rares. you WILL need the vaal storm call setup OP suggested so you can kill boss/unique monsters at the end of instances.
Thanks for the guide, what is the purpose of having only support gems in your boots?
"
yeah I read that, just wanted to know if he found so many fossils to earn 1000s chaos at depth 20-55

The fossils you want to farm are the common ones, for example Dense Fossils. If you go to pathofexile.com/trade, go to bulk item exchange, search for dense fossils for chaos and for minimum stock at the bottom type in 10. It shows that the cheapest (at the time of writing) is 9c each while most are listed for 10c each. Another common fossil is enchanted, which are currently selling for 10c. Pristines are going for 6c, Shuddering for 10c, etc. Others can only sell for 1c such as bound, frigid, or scorched. These usually go in a quad tab where everything is listed for 1c. All these fossils are found under delve level 55.
"
Thanks for the guide, what is the purpose of having only support gems in your boots?

Abberath's Fury boots have a built in spell that "While you run, this skill creates a small explosion with each step, dealing fire damage in an area around you."

Deals 50 to 75 Fire Damage
10% chance to Ignite enemies
This Spell is Triggered when Equipped
This Skill cannot Knock Enemies Back
You cannot Cast this Spell directly

We add in support gems to buff this skill.
@Kojak_The_Invincible or @xnoctum

What biomes were you guys focused on farming?
Last edited by dileck on Jan 12, 2019, 7:16:47 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info