[3.5] CheeQu's CoC Ice Nova Assassin - Up to 7m Shaper DPS + Amazing Clearspeed [In-Depth Guide]

I have a question i kill shaper/normal elder easy i have not try uber elder shaper. i want to tell me what need to improvement (ofc i know for ice nova enchant is to expensive in starkoja i am thinking lightproacher 2abbys with hypnotic jewels its a boost or downgrade to overall gear. Thnx for this magnificent build .

My Gear is
So warlord's mark and enfeeble can't work together?
Hello Guys!

I've just made this build, but i something "must be wrong" by me, since sometimes i ran out of mana. I had to spend 2 points to get the "Shaper" node and now it seems fine. And by running out of mana i mean, sometimes it "pops-away" .... Im realy confused!

Any of you would be so kind to check what am i doing wrong? Maybe im not seeing someting.

Thanks in advance!

This is my current tree and items:

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Leapfrog/characters
Since damage is insane because ice nova is pretty broken at the moment (especially its interaction with Frostbolt + Vortex + Bonechill in a CoC build), I tried to balance the character to do easy high-leveling and it's been good so far, zero deaths after lvl 93 (I'm 96 atm and pushing to reach 97 asap).

Defensive focus craftings + Dread banner + perma blind from Pandemonius + perma fortify + positive chaos resistance + basalt flask + chills / freezes + aspect of the spider give the build amazing layered defenses even with rippy map mods. In hexproof maps / delves I switch hypotermia in cospri's setup with life leech, no regen maps are a joke with warlord's mark on ring and if I run accidentally out of mana or I want to kill unleechable things like fortification walls or uncursable foes like totems (Siege boss), I throw Vaal Clarity. If I want to oneshot bosses I can still replace fortify in the chest setup with Concentrated effect, but I've never needed to do it, even in endgame boss fights, since the damage is already nonsense with Fortify...

My gear at the moment:

I decided not to run Enfeeble because it's insanely nerfed at endgame bosses, while Warlord's mark gives enough leech to reach the cap super fast even with 80% less curse effectiveness.
Last edited by djnat on Jan 19, 2019, 6:58:20 AM
Hey
what would you guys invest!? the Atziri's Acuity gloves or a rare top tier like this one!?

is the vaal pact a game changer in this specific build!?

Cheers
Last edited by fak1t on Jan 19, 2019, 8:11:43 AM
Vaal Pact is a great survivability boost if you really feel you need it, especially if you get past 7k life the doubled recovery rate is pretty noticeable.
"
qaizr wrote:
"
Gibbonsj01 wrote:
Having mana probs even after taking the %cost nodes on the tree. Anyone have any suggestions? My only thoughts atm are to get 2 mana on hit on a jewel, or run blasphemy warlords instead of enfeeble. Open to anything some of you may have done to help remedy this problem. Thanks!

you could move flame dash to your boots and use enlighten in that slot. mana on hit is probably the best option tho.

btw, your aps is 3.93 with the silver flask active. so you aren't triggering coc as often as you could be. your next upgrade should be the 14% cdr belt and refund the coordination node to get your aps at or below 3.75

Thanks, i fixed my aps issue and got mana on hit jewel, however im def going oom still on some bosses. Very frustrating bec otherwise im loving the build.
I everyon , love this build but i feel a bit low dps compared to what i was expecting, what can i improve on my gear ?

I have watcher's eye with discipline too.

First quality 20 all supports, but for now i takes me like 25sec to kill a guardian like phoenix...when i see thoses videos with shaper being erased, i must do something wrong :/
You should use, conc effect on the 6l vs bosses or elemental focus for mapping, fortify is quiet easy to trigger with wb/ls, Vaal Righteous Fire and "shock nearby enemies for 4 seconds when focus" its a really really good affix to have on your ring.

Hey guys, this is my setup atm, any recommendations for upgrades ? i was looking at gloves and boots but having issues regarding balancing resistance when changing items.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info