[3.5] CheeQu's CoC Ice Nova Assassin - Up to 7m Shaper DPS + Amazing Clearspeed [In-Depth Guide]

did my first ever uber elder with this build , could probably do it deathless unless i had mana issues =(

how are you sustaining mana? i dont understand, if i spin for too long mana is gone, if i use quicksilver flask it goes even faster and then i just run around collecting dps from bosses.

am i doing something wrong with my setup?

tips on tree etc. are welcome =)

https://pastebin.com/J8wmdyp2
Im looking at the jewel section atm and why dont we use crit chance on jewel but just crit multi ?

thx alot
"
nicky2tymes wrote:

Unless you get "enemies can have 1 additional curse" on gear or tree, no

Don't know if it's true.....think this:

you curse nearby mob with enfeeble and when you hit they give you (due to cyclone) life and mana leech but lose enfeeble, but mobs cursed in a round take the debuff without take the second curse so they take a debuff anyway......

Hello guys
I changed my passive and bought amu ring with focus and gloves
Plz check my charecter and give some advicd have 6.5k life and 440 es
Res 82 89 83 -60
Forgot to ask
Can i use cold penetrasion for mapping? Need more clear speed
(Now gonna sleep but tommorow buy a wise oak falsk for penetraion)
Last edited by babak4121 on Jan 19, 2019, 4:23:42 PM
"
Beskaius wrote:
"
nicky2tymes wrote:

you curse nearby mob with enfeeble and when you hit they give you (due to cyclone) life and mana leech but lose enfeeble, but mobs cursed in a round take the debuff without take the second curse so they take a debuff anyway......

I tested this a few weeks ago to see if I could sort of cycle between curses like this - but sadly you can't. You can go and test it easily enough.

EDIT: Although to be fair I tested it with two on-hit curses, I didn't hit with a blasphemy based curse - so worth you double checking.
Last edited by mrpetrov on Jan 19, 2019, 4:28:25 PM
"
babak4121 wrote:
Hello guys
I changed my passive and bought amu ring with focus and gloves
Plz check my charecter and give some advicd have 6.5k life and 440 es
Res 82 89 83 -60
Forgot to ask
Can i use cold penetrasion for mapping? Need more clear speed
(Now gonna sleep but tommorow buy a wise oak falsk for penetraion)

Use blessed orb on your ruby ring to get lightning and fire resists equal
Fantastic build.

A suggestion for those facing mana problems, i sometimes find myself running out of mana in big multiphase boss fights even when maintaining arcane surge every 4 sec

on top of ES on hit Discipline, i use a watchers eye with:

chance to gain xx of max mana when using a skill when affected by clarity

I swapped out chaos golem for a level 1 clarity(only reserves 40+ mana) just to proc it (didnt find the golem very useful)

no more mana problems

Last edited by angryteen on Jan 19, 2019, 5:50:31 PM
Hi, I've been trying to make a build based on this guide but using mathil sword. Anyone could take a look at it? I'm not sure how I feel about it, first time self making a build.

https://pastebin.com/STgaT7kG
"
Hi, I've been trying to make a build based on this guide but using mathil sword. Anyone could take a look at it? I'm not sure how I feel about it, first time self making a build.

https://pastebin.com/STgaT7kG

Check out my profile. It’s an ass/slayer scion but it can be much the same as a pure assassin.
"
Beskaius wrote:
"
nicky2tymes wrote:

Blasphemed curse always override oh hit curses so it wont work.
ʕ•̫͡•ʕ*̫͡*ʕ•͓͡•ʔ-̫͡-ʕ•̫͡•ʔ*̫͡*ʔ

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info