[3.5] CheeQu's CoC Ice Nova Assassin - Up to 7m Shaper DPS + Amazing Clearspeed [In-Depth Guide]

Pandemonius ASAP. The DPS and survivability upgrades it offers are invaluable.
Would there be a way to fit a hits cant be evaded dagger into this build to replace lycosidae? I tried doing it but it killed my triggers. If there is a way to make it fit i think it would insanely increase dmg.
"
NoYourATowel wrote:
Would there be a way to fit a hits cant be evaded dagger into this build to replace lycosidae? I tried doing it but it killed my triggers. If there is a way to make it fit i think it would insanely increase dmg.

Read the last five or six pages - actually you can and you can do it very effectively because (and this is the only way to make it comparable) you can use elemental equilibrium (which you can't do with cospri).

Even better, as Aim_Deep noted, is to use a 2h blade with hits can't be evaded and the cast on crit mod.
"
mrpetrov wrote:
"
NoYourATowel wrote:

Read the last five or six pages - actually you can and you can do it very effectively because (and this is the only way to make it comparable) you can use elemental equilibrium (which you can't do with cospri).

Even better, as Aim_Deep noted, is to use a 2h blade with hits can't be evaded and the cast on crit mod.

Didnt Aim Deep admit he was wrong about the damage?

"
Aim_Deep wrote:
"
tankerglenn wrote:
"
Aim_Deep wrote:

Quite new to coc mechanics so correct me if I'm wrong: Wouldn't dps be cut as the coc would alternate between frostbolt and ice nova?
Derp I forgot about that. For a noob you schooled me and I've made build guides on CoC. I'll shut up now.
Kitty's Guide On Post Formatting - view-thread/1913874
"
Dkodr wrote:

He did - but he was wrong about being wrong.

2H exquisite blade with hits not evaded > dps than Cospri with lyco.

You have to double your aps from 3 to 6 to get the same number of ice nova procs, but the dps benefits are definitely in favour of the 2h exquisite blade.
Last edited by mrpetrov on Jan 19, 2019, 1:49:53 PM
"
mrpetrov wrote:
"
Dkodr wrote:

You have to double your aps from 3 to 6 to get the same number of ice nova procs, but the dps benefits are definitely in favour of the 2h exquisite blade.

Question though:

With cospri + lyco you have the potential to get +2 & %50 increase dmg Loreweave to push the dmg further as opposed to with 2 hander you are stuck with multi craft mods.

So technically cospri % lyco has more potential no ?

Last edited by Seqqsy on Jan 19, 2019, 2:14:21 PM
I have been looking for the answer to one question but couldn't get a clear one in the past pages.

How does GMP interact on cospri with our build? The limitations of coc & frostbolt proc per second disables further damage increase or not?

In addition, I have seen high delve people (600+) stacking 2x Frozen Trails. Is there a reason for this ?

From my perspective, I learnt from the guide that 2 Frostbolts proc Ice nova and technically double it's damage ... so ... stacking frozen trail makes it go 2x ?
If i want play with bf what are attack speed reqs wiht and without 14 cdr
"
Seqqsy wrote:
"
mrpetrov wrote:
"
Dkodr wrote:

Question though:

With cospri + lyco you have the potential to get +2 & %50 increase dmg Loreweave to push the dmg further as opposed to with 2 hander you are stuck with multi craft mods.

So technically cospri % lyco has more potential no ?

I would guess that would tip it back in cospri's favour but I'm not sure, I'd have to PoB it out. Academic for me as there's no way I could afford a +2 80% Loreweave.

EDIT: I POB'd it and it looks like if you can get your hands on a +2, 80% res Loreweave then a 2H exquisite is about the same dps as a cospri, lyco setup - otherwise the 2H setup wins.
Last edited by mrpetrov on Jan 19, 2019, 2:45:00 PM
"
SChieco wrote:
So warlord's mark and enfeeble can't work together?

Unless you get "enemies can have 1 additional curse" on gear or tree, no

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info