[3.5] CheeQu's CoC Ice Nova Assassin - Up to 7m Shaper DPS + Amazing Clearspeed [In-Depth Guide]

Look for attack speed on Cospri's when you have CD reduction gear. Your threshold without CD reduction gear is about 6 attacks per second (which you will easily surpass), and with 14% and above your attack threshold which you cannot surpass is around 7.5 attacks per second (harder to pass).

My current gear for the league:

Spoiler
can you tell me why cospris is so expensive this league? i remember when i played this build in legion league cospris was at ~100c...
With awakened cast on crit, do we just srop 14crd on gear? Does 22 do anything more then 14 ?
"
theph1sh wrote:
can you tell me why cospris is so expensive this league? i remember when i played this build in legion league cospris was at ~100c...

I'd like to know this too. almost 6ex for a cospris? get real...
does this build still work in 3.9 without any changes? a cospri dropped for me so i was thinking on trying a coc build.
Hi,

Is anyone able to give us a link to an updated tree? I'm not smart enough to figure it out, I have the gear in standard but don't know what to change..

I followed someone elses tree and now my APS on cyclone is 6.94. oof.

Any help/tree is appreciated

thx!
"
Respeck wrote:
Hi,

Is anyone able to give us a link to an updated tree? I'm not smart enough to figure it out, I have the gear in standard but don't know what to change..

I followed someone elses tree and now my APS on cyclone is 6.94. oof.

Any help/tree is appreciated

thx!

6.94 is fine as long as you have 14% cooldown recovery on your belt or boots, you can further boost it to 7.5
"
Cospri price spike

I spent some time checking this out because I got curious.

According to antiquary.xyz, Cospri's price spiked 7 weeks into Blight League to this region. Its because Esoro posted a CoC Nova guide that got 285K views on Oct 29 2019. Since then the build has likely retained popularity. So don't expect the price to plummet suddenly anytime soon.
Last edited by thespeech on Dec 31, 2019, 12:34:44 AM
My current gear for the league:

Spoiler

Last edited by iilockkii on Jan 3, 2020, 6:50:01 PM
If I’m using awakened cast on crit, what should I get my attack per seconds for cyclone to? Im sword and shield.

One thing im also confused. I see people say dw is 15 aps and sword shield is 7.5. Does that mean dw is double dps? I saw raikoudou’s guide and his seem to say its 7.5 aps whether its dw or sword/shield

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info