Sony servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

[3.5] Suck's First Level 100 Winter Orb Elementalist Guide! (BSC) Uber Elder/Atziri

"
masterppc wrote:
"
Emerzion wrote:
Crafting the weapon is going to be the bane of my existence, 1200 alterations deep and haven't even seen the chaos damage mod lol

100% wrong base! Look at the Ilvl and shaper base!

That's probably the problem. I have re-crafted mine twice and did not use that many alts.

My latest craft...
"
KhyleWillis wrote:
Could someone please clarify for me, why do we use Green Nightmare near Scion/Sentinel and not Faith and Steel/Templar?

We are already taking that gem socket.

I am currently not running an Empower with my Heralds & Golem, because then I do not have enough mana to cast and run Grace, I think I am doing something wrong.

1. You took the wrong nodes around Scion/Sentinel jewel cluster. You are losing out 18% cold resist that affects Green Nightmare for a total of 28% cold resist affecting it. There is more cold resist around the Scion cluster for 3 points than Faith (if you take them).

2. We do not run grace, we only have it for Vaal Grace.
Last edited by Esper21 on Jan 11, 2019, 4:46:07 PM
Interesting idea for a build, going to try it out :D thanks for the guide
Last edited by sutasafaia on Jan 11, 2019, 10:09:24 PM
Hey Guys, I have one prefix spot open. What should i put on this ring ?

Add Cold & Lightning damage ?
- mana cost skill ?
%reduced cost skill ?
Mana Gained when hit ?

Also, recently switched to this build yesterday. I've been avoiding ele reflect map. Is it doable ?
Last edited by Alizae on Jan 11, 2019, 7:03:52 PM
I'd do Adds # to # to Cold and Lightning damage, if you can.

No, Elemental Reflect won't be doable. Even though it's a channel, it's not a totem/minion so it'll one shot you. I got lucky while finishing my Atlas since about 15 of the 40 maps I corrupted were unidentified. Only one ele reflect in them and I died immediately lol.
sorry noob question, when do I use aspect of the spider? do i run it all the time? And how can you craft that staff? I just bought mine for 5ex but really interested in finding out how I can craft that.

Much appreciated for any sort of response on the matter.
Respecd into this around lvl 90 after playing BF til then, loving it so far. Just spawned uber elder for the first time, gonna try and upgrade my gear a bit before i take that on
So I ended up getting a really nice Jewel, not sure how to link items in here, but it has cold damage to spells, life, and 8% chance for phasing on kill. Is it still worth running Phase Run with that jewel?

Also, unless I'm mistaken, your videos don't show you using grace or vaal grace. Is it not that important?

killed my first uber elder yesterday with 4 portal left. Should i get the pandemonius or a crafted weapon first?
How important is "Cannot be Frozen" on the boots?
I don't understand how this mod in particular helps us. Can someone elaborate please?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info