[3.5] Suck's First Level 100 Winter Orb Elementalist Guide! (BSC) Uber Elder/Atziri

"
Esper21 wrote:
"
lolazour wrote:
Hi Guys, Could you please rate my gear and see if im on the right track?

Lvl 87 at the moment, gone up to T13. Reflect maps smash me and i feel like boss fights are still a lil slow.

Off the bat, your two-stone ring needs to be an elder ring, not shaper so you get the massive spell damage from Mark of the Shaper, also needs warlords mark instead of assassins mark. And you should never be running ele reflect maps.

And you crafted elemental attack damage on your belt that does zilch for you. Winter's Orb is not an attack.

Thanks i realised i didint have the right stuff, how about now?

can anyone tell me what good is the aspect of the spider for?
Hi Guru's can anyone please enlighten me on which stat for the build?
Resistance penetration vs Elemental damage
6% penetration sambar vs 40% elemental damage void sceptor.

Tooltip dps the elemental scale higher?
What 6-l gem setup would be best for uber elder? I was thinking swapping out empower+hypothermia for added cold+slower projectiles?
"
NSUCK wrote:
"
M0squit0 wrote:
Hey guys, brand new player here. I started with this build 10 days ago. Still learning alot about the game.

My question was, why would we want to keep the cold snap gem at lvl 7? Also why not use a vaal cold snap?

Also, i seem to die alot from righteous fire. I am guessing the fact i leveled that gem too does not help. If i switch back to the right level, will i die less or is it just that i need to change my playstyle around that skill?

Thanks!

Cold snap stays at level 7 because its in a level 1 CWDT setup. If you level it, CWDT wont work. If you level both you require more damage taken for it to trigger.

Are you running regular RF? The vaal RF gem is only meant to be used as a vaal skill, a one time 30% drop, not a consistent drain like normal RF. You use it as a DPS boost on bosses or during encounters.

I bought the vaal RF, but it seems to still proc a regular RF, am i doing something wrong?
Last edited by M0squit0 on Jan 11, 2019, 7:30:21 AM

Not sure if multicrafted this was a good idea, Should i slam ex on it or add mana + Reduce mana skill cost ?
you need to select the vaal version for your skill bar, you can only use it once it has enough souls stored up (it will have a red indicator on the skill slot). So the best way to tell you have the right one on your skill bar is if its not lit up in your hideout or before you've killed anything.
Newbie here, been looking for the items listed for sale but can't find nout! Is there budget version of this?
"
NSUCK wrote:
you need to select the vaal version for your skill bar, you can only use it once it has enough souls stored up (it will have a red indicator on the skill slot). So the best way to tell you have the right one on your skill bar is if its not lit up in your hideout or before you've killed anything.

So having the vaal version in the skillbar will prevent the regular version from proccing even if its supported by a cast when damage taken support?
"
M0squit0 wrote:
"
NSUCK wrote:

So having the vaal version in the skillbar will prevent the regular version from proccing even if its supported by a cast when damage taken support?

You want your RF gem level high so it cannot be used in the CWDT setup. I do not recommend buying a level 1 gem and leveling it yourself. Buy one that is already beyond what your CWDT gem requires.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info