[3.5] Suck's First Level 100 Winter Orb Elementalist Guide! (BSC) Uber Elder/Atziri

"
Griff112 wrote:
Would someone be able to help me with a trade search for a weapon? Struggling to create one. I have elemental overload, feel free to look at my character

I'm either looking at spending
1. max 50c for a budget weapon (until I have currency for better)
2. several exalt for a weapon I won't replace.

save for shade of solaris, after that multimod a sceptre

crafted this one today (~7ex to craft)
"
Myst3ryMan99 wrote:
"
Griff112 wrote:
Would someone be able to help me with a trade search for a weapon? Struggling to create one. I have elemental overload, feel free to look at my character

I'm either looking at spending
1. max 50c for a budget weapon (until I have currency for better)
2. several exalt for a weapon I won't replace.

save for shade of solaris, after that multimod a sceptre

crafted this one today (~7ex to craft)

Jesus 7ex for that? I feel sorry for you.
You can have the same result with much cheaper base like Imbued wand
- I crafted this yesterday - 2ex for multimod, 25c base and around 500alt to hit T1 ele as extra chaos with decent regal(I didn't use annul). With annuls you should still be able to craft it under 4ex(in SC synthesis)

uhhhhh, what do?
"
superjack010 wrote:

uhhhhh, what do?

Use orb of scouring -> trasmute -> alteration until you hit XX% as extra chaos damage(T1 ideal and you need ilvl 85 or higher) -> regal(hope it will hit something good or you will have to use annul) -> craft multi mod -> craft other mods -> you're done!
Best mods you can get are in post above yours...

Last edited by nexro on Mar 23, 2019, 4:33:20 PM

kk, done. ~4ish ex
Just to post it here.

PoB from AhhCrying current leader of Method Groupfound race.

https://pastebin.com/3CLi7EVc

As you will notice. Cast speed and Inc. AoE everywhere. Stuff just explodes left and right.
I am new to POE and wanted to play a similar build but without using the elementalist ascendancy.

As far as i can tell the ascendancy is the most reliable way to shock for inpulsa. What are the ways this build can reliably shock via winter orb?
"
SwitchisKing wrote:
I am new to POE and wanted to play a similar build but without using the elementalist ascendancy.

As far as i can tell the ascendancy is the most reliable way to shock for inpulsa. What are the ways this build can reliably shock via winter orb?

Using a esh's mirror, although you need to kill recently for that, so not great for bosses.
Otherwise, adding flat lightning dmg on some jewel/gear will work
hey great guide and build is looking cool, I have a question though. Im at the 21-45 leveling sction right now, have followed the leveling section exactly, wearing tabula with all 6 gems linked. Im wondering what im missing here because the previous section mentioning rushing to ele overlode node and I did just that, however it has not procced a single time off of winter orb, what am I doing wrong here?

edit - just made it to dried lake and did a full dried lake clear of enemies staring at buffs the entire time and didnt get a ele over load proc one time. My crit is 7% so is that too low to activate it even one time in probably several hundred kills? lvl 35 when I did this. Is there a second skill not in the leveling section I need to take to proc it, im really confused as to why the guide really emphasized the importance of rushing there ASAP and when I did just that havnt seen it work once. This build is very cool though so far and im sure im just missing something because in videos I see ppl with it up like always. I think Im hooked on the ease of ranged classes now too.
Last edited by TraePOE on Mar 30, 2019, 12:45:06 PM
got any recommendation on lab enchants on boots and gloves?
Ditt j*vla flöte Danne!!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info