[3.5] Suck's First Level 100 Winter Orb Elementalist Guide! (BSC) Uber Elder/Atziri

this build actuall for 3.6 ?
"
ITALJANECC wrote:

I'd say it is, Lyxara is posting updates at https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2451894.

I'd say it is not very beginner friendly build guide tho. It is very, very generic in the terms of item suggestions, but it can be worked with :)

Personally, I have worb at 4link only, flame dash and cwdt cold snap. No other skills yet, not much uniques (just Atziri's boots). So far it is good, just started mapping.
"
ITALJANECC wrote:

yes, imo. i followed the guide in Synthesis, so far. maybe you check my character "Fritz_WinterOrb". i am still in the levelling-process and reached 59 last weekend.

i started with Freezing Pulse and switched to Storm Brand asap. i then bought Winter Orb, when i reached 28 and linked it to Lesser Multiple Projectiles. this definitely is enough to get you to the level, from where you can add Greater Multiple Projectiles

and I can assure you: it is so much fun to play this :-)
Last edited by Speedjunkie on Mar 11, 2019, 3:50:22 AM
I wanted to extend my thanks for this build, probably one of my favorite league starters and has been working fantastic in 3.6. I've had no issues so far, I also really enjoy the chill play style.
"
I wanted to extend my thanks for this build, probably one of my favorite league starters and has been working fantastic in 3.6. I've had no issues so far, I also really enjoy the chill play style.

I see what you did there...
Tried Atziri and insta died at reflection phase. Worb attacks all clones at once so to run atziri there must be some other skill imo or mb special gear
"
madziee wrote:
Tried Atziri and insta died at reflection phase. Worb attacks all clones at once so to run atziri there must be some other skill imo or mb special gear

You can respec ascendancy into Paragon of Calamity or just stand in corner of the room and attack only one clon...
2 questions:

Would be a Dying Sun good?

Can i use Warlord's Mark through linking it with Curse on Hit and Harold of Ice instead through a ring stat?
Last edited by frky on Mar 16, 2019, 3:02:09 PM
Would someone be able to help me with a trade search for a weapon? Struggling to create one. I have elemental overload, feel free to look at my character

I'm either looking at spending
1. max 50c for a budget weapon (until I have currency for better)
2. several exalt for a weapon I won't replace.
"
madziee wrote:

just go to the opposite side of where the mirror is.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info