[3.5] Suck's First Level 100 Winter Orb Elementalist Guide! (BSC) Uber Elder/Atziri

"
Gulch wrote:
How important is "Cannot be Frozen" on the boots?
I don't understand how this mod in particular helps us. Can someone elaborate please?

Free spot on flask i guess. I dont have boots with that mods yet, so i kept one flask to remove freeze
"
Gulch wrote:
How important is "Cannot be Frozen" on the boots?
I don't understand how this mod in particular helps us. Can someone elaborate please?

It helps when opening chests that freeze you mostly. It's not 100% essential but it's nice to have. Don't need to worry about having a flask for it anymore if you have it.
"
sutasafaia wrote:
So I ended up getting a really nice Jewel, not sure how to link items in here, but it has cold damage to spells, life, and 8% chance for phasing on kill. Is it still worth running Phase Run with that jewel?

Also, unless I'm mistaken, your videos don't show you using grace or vaal grace. Is it not that important?

Phase Run still increases your movement speed a lot. It's not just for the phasing itself.
Any tips for lvling/lvling items? Much appreciate.

Basically got no clue on what to put in there, I'm new.
Last edited by Zynkh on Jan 12, 2019, 2:12:56 AM

Any tips for crafting

Chance to deal damage
or
Increased cast speed-10% chance to gain Arcane surge
"
Lebsta wrote:

Any tips for crafting

Chance to deal damage
or
Increased cast speed-10% chance to gain Arcane surge

Crafting double damage will be stronger.
The chance to Vaal +1% maximum resists on an amulet is less than 1/300.
I'm trying a

Does anyone know if it is better/worse/about-the-same as an Impulsa?
I tried Carcass Jack today because I had one drop and got lucky 6L'ing it in 400 fusings. Unfortunately it felt really damn bad compared to Inpulsas. Losing the Shock damage and explosions made the entire build feel far less smooth to me.

Though I mostly run t13-16's when I map, I prefer seeing the entire pack explode on one hit from shatter/explosions.
Hey nice build, I'm fairly new to PoE and I have a question.

Let's say I'm on a boss.

On these gloves the +45% Projectile Damage

would be equal to a +45% Damage against chilled enemies ? (Boss is chilled)
Last edited by Sunriz3D on Jan 12, 2019, 9:34:31 AM
for HC did i need to take paragon of calamity over mastermind of discord//beacon of ruin

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info