Pure Breachstone exp. gain is broken must be nerfed!

"
Fruz wrote:
"
sure i believe you...lol

I don't think that it matters in the slightest.

His feedback is valid, whether you like it or not.

Just let him be. He has no valuable arguement against my original post.
Trust your mind and strengthen your abilities!
"
MrsDeath_ wrote:
"
Fruz wrote:
"
sure i believe you...lol

I don't think that it matters in the slightest.

His feedback is valid, whether you like it or not.

Just let him be. He has no valuable arguement against my original post.

you would have a point if you didnt exploit the issue yourself.. you're like "if i cant beat them i'll join them" so now you have your very first level 100 character,be happy
Lol @ OP. Of course this has to be MrsDeath again.

Step1: Level to 100 using breachstones
Step2: Buy 40 challenges
Step3: Cry for attention while at the same time telling everyone below 100/40 they are noobs and have no clue
Step4: Cry for a nerf for the exact thing that he/she "exploited"
Step5: Mention #1 delve ladder, lvl100, 40 challenges in every.single.post.
Step6: Feel special

Wow.

"
IamLoco wrote:
Lol @ OP. Of course this has to be MrsDeath again.

Step1: Level to 100 using breachstones
Step2: Buy 40 challenges
Step3: Cry for attention while at the same time telling everyone below 100/40 they are noobs and have no clue
Step4: Cry for a nerf for the exact thing that he/she "exploited"
Step5: Mention #1 delve ladder, lvl100, 40 challenges in every.single.post.
Step6: Feel special

Wow.

LOL ofc im gonna brag about my achievements.
I worked my ass off for that delve solo #1 spot. I am proud of it. same goes with the challenges and achivements.
Who care about lvl 100 ?
People asking for nerf for this must be some huge elitist jerks who has no sense of fun and think them getting to lv100 is a symbol that they're top players or whatever.

Like seriously, they should have make Delve scale like this back then.
You should get way more xp at delve 1000 than delve 300, but nooo, gotta gut all the xp while keeping the risk.

Pure Breachstone is not even the best method to fix the lv100 xp issue, but at least it's one method.
"
mic01851165 wrote:
People asking for nerf for this must be some huge elitist jerks who has no sense of fun and think them getting to lv100 is a symbol that they're top players or whatever.

You should get way more xp at delve 1000 than delve 300, but nooo, gotta gut all the xp while keeping the risk.

Pure Breachstone is not even the best method to fix the lv100 xp issue, but at least it's one method.

It's hilarious to me these sc scrubs think pointless grinding is elite.

There are players who cut thier hands off and go mountain climbing in SSFHC and make 100 in 4 days. But they don't come here bragging they just do.
Git R Dun!
It used to be Poorjoys - > they nerfed the zone level
Then Beachheads arrived - > they weren't added to the core game immediately, and garbinger orbs were very scarce when they reappeared
Breachstones are Op as the whole zone poses basically no danger for leveling compared to other methods

What will be the nerf? Syndicate will go core? That's pretty much ensured.

Only way to "nerf it" is to make it very rare, disable that stupid non-map farm for the rooms (did you notice that every time they add something new, it is broken because of ultra fast low lvl zone faming? Remember start of Delve before the full balance overhaul?

Having the "progression" of the crappy Syndicate scale with maps is a MUST, more so just make the lvl 60 zone farm unappealing and the safehouse scaling not rewarding unless you do majority of the progression in 80+ zones.

Making it more expensive might be reasonable as i don't think they will nerf the XP in the zone, mob density because of the timers or having the PURE version of breachstone gone, not gonna happen.
I represent only myself, my own thought and believes. I am individual, not a representative of the community.
I am not speaking on behalf of someone else and I don't get offended by things that have nothing to do with me.

3.13 was the golden age.
"
Marxone wrote:
It used to be Poorjoys - > they nerfed the zone level
Then Beachheads arrived - > they weren't added to the core game immediately, and garbinger orbs were very scarce when they reappeared
Breachstones are Op as the whole zone poses basically no danger for leveling compared to other methods

What will be the nerf? Syndicate will go core? That's pretty much ensured.

Only way to "nerf it" is to make it very rare, disable that stupid non-map farm for the rooms (did you notice that every time they add something new, it is broken because of ultra fast low lvl zone faming? Remember start of Delve before the full balance overhaul?

Having the "progression" of the crappy Syndicate scale with maps is a MUST, more so just make the lvl 60 zone farm unappealing and the safehouse scaling not rewarding unless you do majority of the progression in 80+ zones.

Making it more expensive might be reasonable as i don't think they will nerf the XP in the zone, mob density because of the timers or having the PURE version of breachstone gone, not gonna happen.

did u read the thread name?
experience gain is 250% which is crazy compared to other lvl 82-83-84 area zones. that must be nerfed.

"
Aim_Deep wrote:
"
mic01851165 wrote:

It's hilarious to me these sc scrubs think pointless grinding is elite.

There are players who cut thier hands off and go mountain climbing in SSFHC and make 100 in 4 days. But they don't come here bragging they just do.

I think this is part of my fault. I experienced pure stones from 98 to 100 so i gave examples accordingly.
I also should ve give the example of a friend of mine in rotas did lvl 96 from 80 in 4 hours.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info