Pure Breachstone exp. gain is broken must be nerfed!

woah SOO broke

(ggg pls bring it back next league)
█▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀ ░ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀ ░ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀
█▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ ░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ ░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀
▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ░ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ░ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀
(change of heart, dont actually)
█▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀ ░ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀ ░ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀
█▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ ░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ ░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀
▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ░ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ░ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀
pure breaches v. hc ssf on the otherhand...

softcore should be nerfed.
@OP why do you even care? are you angry that now others can reach level 100 just like you?

edit- you only have 1 level 100 char and its in this league so looks like you took advantage of the pure breach stones too.
Last edited by Lyutsifer665 on Jan 21, 2019, 1:18:35 AM
"
@OP why do you even care? are you angry that now others can reach level 100 just like you?

edit- you only have 1 level 100 char and its in this league so looks like you took advantage of the pure breach stones too.

wooooosh..
some of us can think ahead and worry for the game's sake.
Trust your mind and strengthen your abilities!
"
MrsDeath_ wrote:
"
PromaG wrote:
No nerfs!!!

Everything is good finally now...

I hope they add Betrayal to core but not same as masters wheere you find syndicate members every few/dozens of maps but in every area like now...

But dont u think its a bit too good?
pure breachstones capitalized every other levelling method, being 100 means nothing atm.

You know I get once lvl 100 in Incursion league and that was a real pain almost 700 T12 maps and 4 weeks with 2 dies ,4-6% per whole day of intense gameplay - 1 death and lost 1 or 1,5 day progress...I dont want feel this pain again...and whole that frustration...Maybe its a little too much now because I can produce everyday 6 pure breachstones by myself...But adding syndicate members every third area and reduce this number to 2 will be good - yes 2 pure stones daily should be good but as I say i want syndicate in every area... Now I get second lvl 100 easiest with no pain and frustration...I am HAPPY with that and now can focus on getting some cash and buying best possible gear/corrupted gems or making money...And now I am not limited to play only safe maps/safe mods/safe bosses but can do and try everything I want...like never before...Not skip lots of content to not die because whole league you leveling and after reaching 100 2 weeks left to the end of league...
Brand X Music,Revolt Production Music,Really Slow Motion,Colossal Trailer Music,Immediate Music,Volta Music,Position Music,posthaste Music,C21FX,Twin Scoring Studio,EpicMusicVN,Imagine Music,Epic Score,Cavendish Music,Gargantuan Music,Atom Music Audio,Audiomachine
No Pain No Gain!!!
"
MrsDeath_ wrote:
"

wooooosh..

but if it wasnt for the pure breachstones you could've never reached level 100 like you did now :)
It must be hard for Mrsdeath who prides herself on being elitist and it's still not nerfed all these peons making 100 so easy. Can't a girl exploit in peace without the riff raff? lol.

Only ppl i give a shit about in this game are people who cut their hands off and mountain climb. SSFHC. They cant use the exploit so whatever.
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Jan 21, 2019, 3:17:35 AM
One issue for the "racing" aspect of the game is that xp in breachstones isn't only very high, but also constant:
You have a hardcap on xp/hour by the speed of the breach expansion. A hardcap that isn't particularly hard to reach.

Given their team provides enough currency to constantly run pure stones, every racer will gain the exact same xp.
3.5 build: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2299519
"
Aim_Deep wrote:
It must be hard for Mrsdeath who prides herself on being elitist and it's still not nerfed all these peons making 100 so easy. Can't a girl exploit in peace without the riff raff? lol.

Only ppl i give a shit about are people who cut their hands off and mountain climb. SSFHC. They cant use the exploit so whatever.

im not a female.
aaand i dont care about ssf hc. mb ssf but not hc

"
"
MrsDeath_ wrote:
"

wooooosh..

but if it wasnt for the pure breachstones you could've never reached level 100 like you did now :)

woosh woosh..
how can you miss my points so hard?
im beginning to suspect its intentional.
Trust your mind and strengthen your abilities!
Last edited by MrsDeath_ on Jan 21, 2019, 3:18:48 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info